West Johnston Sports Camp

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, May 10, 2013.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Come out and support our local high school athletes at WJHS, bring your kids and let them learn from the teenage pros and spend your morning shopping and supporting local vendors! Stop by my booth to say "hi" and remember Miche gift certificates for Mother's Day will be available, what Mom doesn't love purses?

There wil be a Vendor Fair and Sports Carnival at West Johnston High School on May 11, 2013 from 9am - 1pm, cost $5 per child. Come out and shop while your elementary and middle school aged children learn various drills in football, cheer leading, soccer, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball and more from our athletes. All proceeds go to the Wildcat Booster Club which supports the athletics at West Johnston High School

2. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

GO RAMS!!!!!

3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

This event will be held rain or shine, Vendors will set up in the gym lobby and covered walkway, and drills will be held in both gyms and the wrestling room!

Don't let the weather stop you from coming out!!!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone that came out to support your local high school athletes, this event just continues to grow and grow!

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

we couldnt come. when will the baseball camp be? I was told there would be info at this festival, but its not on the web site.

7. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Keep checking the website, there should soon be a link to a facebook booster club page, as soon as we get any camp information we'll have it posted there.