Local place to buy 6 shirts & have screenprinted

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Sep 19, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

by next Wednesday!! I can't find the name of the place that is off of Old Drug Store rd.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

3. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

there is a new tshirt place off Hwy 210 (right of exit 319) in the strip with the vet, Carolina Crossings Vet. I cannot recall the name.

thank you.

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Did't trophy shots usually make stuff like this?

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Ink & thread in peddlers village, some of the best prices around!!

6. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Second Ink & Thread!

7. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yep, they are going to do the shirts for me. Very nice folks!

9. tryingtomakeadifference

tryingtomakeadifference Active Member

Ink and Thread never emailed me back when I contacted them about doing a group set of shirts recently. Very disappointed, but after 2 attempts, I'm done. I've had friends use them recently and when telling them I never heard back they then told me they have had similar communication issues as well.

Anyone used the one at 210 and know what prices run? I'm needing some shirts printed!

10. madams324

madams324 New Member

Don't use ink and thread

Don't go here! My family has given this business multiple chances and this last incident was the final straw. They have taken longer than stated to have items ready, gotten quantities of orders wrong, and most recently ruined a custom item and refused to make it right. Tell everyone you know to avoid this place like the plague unless you want to be severely disappointed. They are not at all customer friendly and nothing is ever their fault.

Image builders, on the other hand, does a great job!

11. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

You must own Image Builders...having dug up every post about screen printers and found a way to trash other companies. I don't have a preference either way, but the only posts you' ve ever made are 3... to trash the other businesses...very obvious!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Normally I might agree, but I've used Image Builders MANY times. They have no need to trash another business, they are a class act and I'd bet you money they are not involved in any bashing of a competitor. I've also used Ink and Thread and have no complaints either.

13. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I do not know madams but I do not believe this poster is Image Builders. I have known this family all my life and never known them to trash anyone. Image Builders has done some excellent jobs for me and I personally know several other schools/organizations that have received good service from Image Builders.
    I would not be too hasty to accuse a business with the reputation such as Image Builders to slam their competitors. Just saying!

14. HidesinOBX

If you looked when they first started to post, they pulled up every thread referring to a printing company. They posted 3 times in a row on 3 different threads. I didn't accuse them of anything. I just think it's odd to pull up 3 threads on the same subject and respond the way they did. Plus, it was the first time they ever posted.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't really care how it looks. Image Builders is not on here trashing another business. That's SO not how they do things. :?

16. HidesinOBX

then mea culpa ....

17. mom23

mom23 Active Member

Have you ever thought that MAYBE they are just mad at Ink and Thread? I share their opinion. The owner messes things up and then acts like its your fault. Even when instructions are clearly written down.

18. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Is it Obama. Sounds just like him.

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Nah, it's your narrow way of looking at things. :mrgreen:

Sherry