Tornado Slams Oklahoma City Area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., May 20, 2013.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with those devastated by this horrible tornado. I hope they find more survivors.

Sherry

2. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Has Obama even acknowledged this anywhere yet?? Why not? Is he out golfing again or raising money?

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Probably on vacation.

4. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

He's speaking now.

5. C me Now BMM

Yeah about time. He had to finish his round of golf and have a few cold ones and get a good nights sleep, get up eat him some breakfast shoot some hoop and than squeeze in some time to grandstand on how he's there for them. It just has too be on his terms not theirs.

They should tell him go to hell,, seeing how their living it right now.

6. Palisade

You have a deep dark hatred that is unhealthy.

7. C me Now BMM

Oops. My apologies for shooting off at the mouth. Come to find out I shouldn't of blamed Obama. He didn't know anything about it till this morning while drinking his cup a joe. No one told him,, till he saw the news.

8. Palisade

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

9. C me Now BMM

Yeah. So where was he yesterday or last night. Oh and your an imbecile.

10. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Love it.

11. C me Now BMM

No doubt, it happens to the best of us.. hell why didn't you just fix it.. you seem to be pretty quick at deleting others negative posts when directed at you.

12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

You have really ratcheted up your trolling status as of late, haven't you? I don't edit when I quote others. I find it dishonest, rude and unethical.

The fact that you feel a need to politicize a horrible natural disaster the day after it happens is deplorable and solidifies your reputation for being a rotten human being.

Negative posts are one thing. Posts that pointless, crass and go against the rules of the discussion forum are another.

13. C me Now BMM

I actually commented on how posts disappear when aimed at you that you don't like.
    Yeah I'm the only culprit that does this,, oh almighty one. Seeing how you felt the need to inject YOUR dumb *** in this makes you no better, judgmental one.

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I am in total agreement. Maybe it's time to leave this Troll in charge of the forum. In my opinion we have three Trolls and that is way too many.

I find it dispicable that this Thread has turned into this. I feel so sorry for those in Oklahoma.

Sherry

15. C me Now BMM

Really.. just like I find Obama and those of you who downplayed Bengahzi dispicable.. and for you too staunchly support his behavior thru it all is pathetic..hypocrite.

So where was Obama when all this destruction was happening? Where was he yesterday afternoon or better yet why not address it last night.. we must look at his past history of dealing with disasters.. he's never around.
    You high and mighty hypocrites can jump off your high horses anytime now.. ya'll look stupid up there anyways..
    I'm surprised some dumb liberal hasn't blamed Bush yet.. I guess indirectly a few Dems have done so.. global warming is the reason. So says some democrats.

16. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Actually, Yesterday around 5pm I was watching live news coverage via the internet, and the Governor of Oklahoma mentioned that the President had called, and offered his support, and said that he will be there soon. This was from the Governor, not Obama or his staff. So even though I never voted for him, I respect the office, and think that all Americans should do the same. Just because you have a beef with him or what he's said or done (or not), get your facts straight before mouthing off against OUR President.

So Obama did recognize what the state of affairs was in Oklahoma yesterday, not today like you state. He may not have made a public address, but maybe he was busy getting other affairs in order, like National Guard, asking other states to lend support with Medical aid, Electrical and Utility crews being mobilized... you know, other things that He can ask other Governors of surrounding states to do.

Geez, some people just have to spread hatred.

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  17. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Those folks there sure have my prayers. It's so tragic.

18. C me Now BMM

Good for him.. I'm glad he made a call.. I do respect the office to the fullest, but his dereliction of duty to our Country and than his lies and cover ups pretty much removed any respect he may have had from me.. he disgraced the respected office we have..

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There is a time and place for politics. This isn't one of them.