For all the Walmart bashers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, May 22, 2013.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wanna take out your aggression towards Walmart at 4042? Today, Thurs, & Fri, there will be a Dunking Booth in the parking lot where you can dunk the Store Manager and even better all the money raised goes to the Childrens Miracle Network. So go scream, yell, get it all out and dunk him in the water :)

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bravo!!! :hurray:

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Good for them. This is a good thing.

However the cynic in me thinks that the dunking booth was probably made in china and will break before the event is over. :)

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

:lol:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hehehe, my granddaughter, the softball player dunked him twice :) They told her to stand on the children's line cause she was a girl, little did they know. Then she backed up to the adult line and did it again. Woohoo Girl Power!!!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so, any of you Walmart haters gone up yet, don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk :jester:

7. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

What time will Sherry be in there?

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok Monkey boy, stay on topic, Sherry has nothing to do with Walmart silly boy :lol:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Mount Vernon, WA is about as far away as I can get from the 4042 Walmart . . . that is how much I hate them! But I applaud the effort, that and their environmental activism!

10. Have you seen the way she dresses?

11. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Are they going to have enough lines open?

12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Oh, snap!