PHONE UPGRADE?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

I had Verizon too and about 5 months ago I switched to T-Mobile. I absolutely love it! I definitely get more for my money. :)

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Verizon allows other companies to sell their stuff.
    A company called "a cellular" and another "cellular sales" are rip offs. One over sold me stuff i didn;t beed ad lied about what the phone could do...The second wanted to charge me to move over my contacts and my photos. ...after making me come back twice.

NEVER again. I will drive to knightdale and go to the real verizon store.

3. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I have to stick with Verizon beens they are the only cell phone company who picks up at our house in Bayboro. Although this week they almost pushed me to my limit.. Called on the 27th of May about not being able to use Data.. They sent me a replacement phone that should have been here the 30th. I called that morning cause I had not gotten a email.. WELL it had not been shipped. So I went to the Apple store in Crabtree Mall.. Got another phone.. SAME problem. I got Verizon's phone on the 3rd went to the store and had them get it hooked up.. SAME problem! NO ONE could tell me anything. They said it has to be the phones.. Ummm 3 phones same problem.. I think not.. So they sent me another phone a grade above mine and it did the same thing.. So I had my sales rep hook it up to his line and it worked.. So it was something within my line... I called Verzion back and it was something so small.. I was picking up on US Cellular towers.. HOW could they not see that? Oh but the did give me a phone that was newer then mine and a $30 credit to my account for being without data for a little over a week........ But how did they get the $30 beens my my data is $40 a month???

4. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I have never had a problem with the store here in Clayton. But then again I have like 2 guys there that I will only deal with. I did over hear another sales rep trying to sale a man a basic flip phone for $40 plus the $30 fee.. SMH when there is FREE iphone 4 sitting right there in the store.... How can a basic flip phone not be FREE.. But that was NOT the 2 guys I deal with.

5. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Pwoods,

Check your PM's. I would like the refer a friend deal. Worth a try.