Car A/C repair recommendation.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jlc007, May 28, 2013.

1. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Looking to have my Jeep serviced....A/C air is blowing hot. Thinking the compressor has gone out or has a leak but not having any knowledge of mechanics, I'm not sure.
    Would love to stay near the 40/42 area but will go to Cary or Raleigh for the right person.
    Thanks so much!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Brian's Auto Repair
    Cleveland Road
    919-723-8185
    or
    919-300-1708

3. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

:iagree::cheers:

4. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

:iagree: Brian's crew is the best Wish he did state Inspections though!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray:.
    :hurray:

6. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

Hate to be repetitive, but

Brian's Auto Repair
    Cleveland Road
    919-723-8185
    or
    919-300-1708

7. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Ditto to what ^ they all said :)

8. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

You guys rock!

Thank you for all the advice.:hurray:

9. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Please let us know if you use Brian and how it works out. We have an old Honda accord with air problems but have not thought it worth it to put much money into fixing since it's a spare car hubby just takes to work sometimes.

10. snapper

snapper Well-Known Member

I just came from Brian's he fixed my a/c so fast and within a price I thought was reasonable. I will return for other items as well. Very nice crew too.

I told them what the problem was they checked out the system. Explained to me and showed me what parts were needed and how much it would all cost. Parts were ordered (OEM GM) and installed with no problem. A/C blowing good and cold!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  11. joann

joann Member

He's the best. Been using him for years even before he opened up his shop :)

12. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Follow up....

Ended up going to Tri County on Hwy 50 (based on recommendations of several neighbors) and it seems my A/C problems were pretty extensive and they have been fixing small leaks and then a hose, hoping that would solve the problem and I wouldn't have to buy a new compressor. Customer service has been great and I am not unhappy with their prices either.
    Just frustrated that my
    A/C is out again so I'm considering giving them one more chance but after that, I will go with Brian....:banghead: (should have in the first place).

13. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

yup,,