What happened to Anna's bread place?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ZUMBAbyMARIE, Jun 22, 2013.

1. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I was near there and thought I would drop in. The cheeseburger place is gone too.

2. Smudger

Smudger Well-Known Member

Been gone awhile now February? Cheeseburger place???

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

The cheeseburger place was called Andy's?? Was in there once, looked at the menu and walked out, I thought it smelled disgusting in there!!! Anna's I was in there once to claim a free prize and there were flys everywhere! ugh.... picked a free bread and the packaging was ripped and there was a fly in it, ugh,,,,, got one that was sealed, bread was good, but not worth going back. JMHO

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Andy's parent company changed the name to Highway 55, probably still overpriced for the portion sizes they serve. I've only been in one twice and wasn't impressed either time.

Anna's you can find online, order and pick up at Unique Boutiques. She is supposed to be opening her new store near Unique Boutiqes in the Anna Place shopping strip on 42, its between the 70 bypass and Cornwallis Rd.

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Oh good! I hadn't heard that she was opening another store nearby, since she closed her other!! She is THE SWEETEST lady - an absolute pleasure to talk to!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Closing the old location was not her choice, ahole landlord once again, how many times does this happen to great small businesses?

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

The best part is that the space is empty and he's losing money from having terminated her lease.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree:

9. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

It seems she is doing well and I thought the bread was delish I wish her good luck
    Harris Teeter Morrocroft Village, Charlotte, NC Here We Come!
    Updated about a week ago
    Anna's Gourmet BNB, Inc. is delighted to annouce that in a few short weeks, our wonderful Charlotte Customers will be able to purchase our sensational Gourmet Sweet Breads at the Harris Teeter located in the Morrocroft Village, Charlotte, NC. Harris Teeter Morrocroft is Harris Teeter's second largest store in the US and is where they will "TEST" our phenomenal gourmet sweet breads first. This location in absolutely AMAZING! So, wonderful Facebook family, would you help spread the word to everyone you know Family, Friends and Loved One's in the Charlotte area. LORD willing we TEST well here, we're on to another store and soforth. We will annouce our debute date in a few weeks. If you happen to be in the area on that date, we would SURE love to see ya! THANKING GOD FOR BABY STEPS! Thanks everyone for your continued support of Anna's Gourmet BNB, Inc. GOD Bless!

10. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

There are 2 sides to every story. I've been called an ahole landlord by more than one person, sometimes by the ahole tenant that didn't want to pay the rent or otherwise abide by the terms of the lease, or oftentimes by someone who wanted to take up for the ahole tenant without knowing all the facts (the other side of the story).

Jus' sayin'........ :nopity:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

so true!!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey, don't shoot the messenger, just going by what i was told by those in the know about the situation :)

13. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

See post 10....:)