Local hibachi restaurant?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by keemom, Jul 13, 2013.

1. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

Hubby and I used to go to this great hibachi place in Philly and loved watching them cook in front of us, but haven't been to one down here. We'd like to take our daughters to one for dinner tonight. Any local recommendations? Thanks!

2. areynolds00

areynolds00 Guest

There is Kobe in Clayton on 70 across the street from Walmart. I love their sushi. Their habachi comes with a lot of extras, so be prepared to eat!
    There is also Kaze in White Oak Shopping center, I haven't had habachi from there, so I don't want to recommend, I did like their sushi a long time ago, but the service was terrible.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Kobe is really good, we go there often!

4. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

We ended up going to Kaze, it was great! Drinks were strong, food was good, and the chef was wonderful with my 2 little girls

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Love Kobes in Clayton! We go there fairly regularly for sushi & shrimp fried rice or something off of their new Chinese menu. Their egg rolls are the best I have ever had! they also have a great hibachi meal. I don't like the one in Smithfield as much as I do the one in Clayton.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Their Chinese food isn't bad, its better than any of the other Chinese food places around.

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Hubby and I tried to new Japanese Place in Garner in the shopping center by Lowe's Home Improvement on 70/401. It is called Mitchikia Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi...It is now our FAVE!!! The service was great, best show I have seen a chef put on, food was amazing! Nope, I am not affiliated nor do i know anyone who works there...just some GOOD eating!