Missing Dog hwy 210 HELP!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by trident2, Aug 4, 2013.

1. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

We boarded our dog with Pet Perfection on highway 210 while we are on vacation and got a call today saying she got loose.

She's a black and white Rat Terrier and weighs about 15-16 pounds. She's kind of timid so if you see her you have to talk baby talk to her to get her to come to you. Our daughter is heart broken about this and we are 7 hours away. If anyone finds her please respond to this post. I will pay a $500 reward to anyone who finds her.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Praying for positive ending. This happened to us years ago. You board your pet and expect it to be safe.

3. trident2

Thanks. We thought for sure she would be safe while we are gone. Now we are out of town, had a great day until we got the phone call....

The story is: a wild dog ripped a hole in the fence and she slipped out through the hole and went into the woods behind the facility. The owner said she got out this morning and they watched her go into the woods and tried to call her back but she continued on. I'm upset that we paid to board her so we didn't have to worry but at this point we are just hoping we find her. I can't stand to see my little 10 year old daughter upset. She has had this dog for almost 7 years. She sleeps with her every night...

4042 family, if you hear anything let me know. Thank you to all who read this post. Again, a $500 reward will be paid to anyone who finds her.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Question is there anyway you can post a picture of her so we can keep an eye out for her

Thanks

5. trident2

Unfortunately, I won't be able to until I get back on Tuesday. I only have my telephone. Until then, she is black and white and has pointy black ears. She looks like (and is) the standard black and white Rat Terrier.

I really appreciate everybody's help and concern. It's tough when your child is so sad and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make it better...

I will be checking this site as often as I can. Please let me know if you see or hear anything.

6. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I know the owner of this place and she is a nice lady who loves animals. I am sorry this has happened to you and I hope you or someone else finds your baby. This thing happens a lot when people board their dogs. The dog/animal just wants to find their owner.

Like I said I am sorry this has happened and I hope you find her. I wish I was off tomorrow so I could ride that way cause I know right where Pet Perfection is. Prayers your way!

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I live near NC 210 and will keep an eye out for her,really hope she's found soon!!

8. trident2

Thank you! We have boarded our dogs there before with no issues. This time we boarded my Mothers two dogs and our daughters dog. We were shown how safe the facility was and how it would be almost impossible for this to happen. The other two dogs were more likely to get loose but didnt.

We felt safe leaving them there. Our dog Zoey never goes to far. She said there's a neighborhood through the woods behind Pet Perfection. We are hoping she goes there and someone finds her.

Thank you for the prayers!

9. trident2

We just spoke with the owner of Pet Perfection. She said Zoey ended up running across 210 yesterday. We use to live on Reedy Creek Rd for over 8 years (most of her life) so we are thinking maybe she was heading towards our old house.

Thanks to everyone for keeping their eyes out!

10. AnnetteL

Is there anyone that could check for her at your old house?

11. trident2

The owner of Pet Perfection went and checked. She didn't see her. She's not a dog that strays to far. We let her out at home and she always stays in the yard. I'm really hoping somebody finds her for us. I do appreciate everybody trying to help us. It means a lot! We have been showing our daughter the responses here and she takes comfort in seeing that people to care. Thanks again!

12. trident2

No she hasn't been found as of yet. If she is found we will scream it here! Thanks!

13. NCLuvNCowgirl

NCLuvNCowgirl New Member

14. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I just saw this on Craigslist, no picture but thought it might be worth posting just in case, good luck on finding your dog:

Found small black and white wire haired dog (Hwy 210 2 miles W. Angier)
    Small black and white wire haired dog. Very docile. Dog was walking along highway approx 2 miles west of Angier. No collar. Please call 919-805-9234

15. AnnetteL

I really hope that's her!!

16. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Was that her? I sure hope so!

17. trident2

We got so excited for a moment but unfortunately this is not Zoey. Thank you all so much for posting the adds above. Please let us know if you have anymore information. Thanks!

18. trident2

I have a picture from our daughters iPod. Can someone tell me how to post it? Thanks!

19. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Unless it has changed, the easiest thing to do it to upload it to one of the free picture hosting sites, such as Imageshack, then link it using the "Insert Image" button.