Missing Dog hwy 210 HELP!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by trident2, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

:iagree:

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

SOOO happy to hear this!!!!!!!

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bravo for your family! Also want to extend my thanks to my 4042 family for helping these folks!

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

So wonderful to hear the good news. So happy for your daughter and Zoey!!

Sherry

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Great news!!:)

6. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

You have such a smart little dog - sounds like she was avoiding being caught and taken to the shelter, and avoided traffic, holding on to the hope that her family will find her. And you did! What a great family Zoey chose to spend her life with - Godspeed to you all! :grouphug:

7. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

I keep checking everyday.... thanks for the smile.... so happy for her and your family! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

That's the best news! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

9. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

This is GREAT news!! Congrats!

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

ok so i look ridiculous..lol all but crying! I am so happy you have her!!!! Zoey and all of you must be so thrilled!!!!
    I am so happy that all our prayers were answered and she is back with you!! :grouphug::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::hurray::hurray::hurray::grouphug::grouphug::hurray::hurray::grouphug::grouphug:

11. SavannahAnna

SavannahAnna Well-Known Member

YEA - HOORAY

Happy Happy Day!!!!!

12. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

OMG that is so great!!!! I went running around the house telling everyone that Zoey was found!!!! This needs to be made into a PG MOVIE, I would definitely go to the theatre and watch it with a box of tissues!!! :) What a great ending :))

13. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I can just imagine how happy little Zoey will be tonight being able to sleep in her bed surrounded by family and safe!! :)

14. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Such great news to hear!! So happy for Zoey and your whole family!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

and having a real dinner and not having to look for scraps!

:hurray:

16. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I bet Zoey is happy as can be.... I bet she is just giving ya'll tons of kisses :drool::drool:

Still can't get over the joy I feel cause she has been found :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

And it's not even my dog!! Giving thanks for answered prayers!!!!
    :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

17. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Best news I have heard all day!!! Very happy for zoey and for your whole family. :cheers:

18. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

So very happy that Zoey was found safe and sound. I have been checking here to see if she had been found or not and have been saying some prayers that she would be found safe and sound, so this is fantastic news!!! We don't live in that area, but have been in and around the area a few times the past few days and have tried to keep an eye out for her. I know all of you are so excited and happy to have her home!!!:hurray:

19. fionna68

fionna68 Active Member

Joy!

so happy you finally found her! been praying and chekcing the responses daily. :hurray:

20. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

Zoey stayed at the Vet today until 4:30 this evening. Her Vet said that she was amazed that Zoey was in as good of shape as she was in considering she had been lost for 10 days. She did have a tick that had to be extracted so she's sore, and she's on some preventative medication.

She seems pretty normal with the exception of her constant barking! I think in a few days, she'll be fine. Our daughter said "today's the best day of my life".

I will try to post some pictures tomorrow or Friday. I'm just so glad we found her! I do hope she stops barking soon and goes to sleep so we can as well!