Missing Dog hwy 210 HELP!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by trident2, Aug 4, 2013.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Very glad to hear that Zoey is doing well,considering what she's been through! I'm sure that the barking will subside,it's most likely a side effect from the past trauma.Did she loose any weight? So happy for your daughter as well! Looking forward to the pictures :)

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!

3. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I'm so happy you found Zoey!!!

4. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

YAY You found her!!!! :) :)

5. Bluewillow

Bluewillow Well-Known Member

Great news! :hurray::hurray::hurray: Maybe she's barking to tell you about her great adventure. No seriously, I hope that things get back to normal very soon!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  6. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

I am so happy for you and your family! :)

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Pictures of Zoey's Capture? Please :)

8. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

Heres some pictures! We didn't get any pictures during the capture but we did once we got back into the car. Heres Zoey resting at home after her 10 day adventure!

[​IMG]

9. trident2

Heres the final two, one is within a minute after we captured her and the other is Zoey on her way back from the Vet, as you can tell our daughter is happy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  10. trident2

If it wasn't for you all networking and keeping us up to date with sightings this moment may not have happened. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and everyone of you for helping us find her.

Thank you for all the kind words. Both of our daughters are amazed at how the community came together and offered us help and support for our little dog. There were a lot of life lessons learned from this.

Zoeys not barking now, she's back to her normal self so we are looking forward to getting a good nights rest!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  11. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

My heart is happy for you and your family! I have a rat terrier who looks like your Zoey; but my Sadie is chubby and cannot fit through our fence, although she has dug holes and tried a few times. Having our rescues has been a joy and I cannot imagine losing any of them. What an adventure your little dog has had, as well as the roller coaster ride your family has been through. She is safe and sound, and lucky to have owners who did not give up!:cheers:

12. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Yes she looks VERY happy!! And I do not blame her!! :) Again I am so glad you found her!!!!

13. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Fantastic pictures!!! Thanks for posting!!! Your daughter is sooo happy with Zoey and that picture speaks a thousand words. So very very happy your Zoey and family are now back intact :) Now you all need another vacation LOL............... :D

14. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

BOTH of them are smiling :) So very happy for all of you and proud of this community!

15. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing the pictures! It's so wonderful to see everyone so happy!!!!

16. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

So happy for you! I logged on here, just to see if there was an update.:hurray: