Cleveland Middle School

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nycool, Aug 2, 2013.

1. nycool

nycool Active Member

Does anybody know if the three stooges will be running Cleveland Middle Correctional institute again this year. I’m talking about Head dummy, Big dummy and the lady warden ?

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I sure hope that you are a 13 year old and not the parent of a student. If this is what we get from the parents, it's not hard to see why the children are disrespectful.

3. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Lol. Right on. Well what should one expect from Nyfool

4. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

:hurray: Spot on.

5. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

may be able to narrow down who nycool is at cleveland middle school. the ny accent might be a clue. carry on.

6. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

To answer your very disrespectful question--yes it is the same administration. They may not be the best but the school is run better than a lot in JoCo. They are consistent--the kids know what to expect every day and I feel like my child is safe. I have not had a problem with the teachers we have had and I am very picky about education. I have one in private and have homeschooled one for 2 years but I have been satisfied with the one at the middle school.

7. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Wow...I thought we only had those problems in Benson schools!

8. Ny2NcMom

Ny2NcMom Active Member

9. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

Wow! RUDE!

10. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

My son is starting his 2nd year there. We really like the admin. They run a tight ship, which I think is needed at that age level. No issues from a parent.

11. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

:iagree: My daughter is also starting her 2nd year, I much prefer this administration than the one when my now HS Senior was there.

12. snapper

snapper Well-Known Member

Children need structure and that is what's provided at CMS.

13. Emma Caroline

I guess I must eat my words but after the open house at the middle school tonight I occur with the opinion and descriptions
    of the OP!

14. C me Now BMM

15. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

I don't normally do this, but considering it's a thread dealing with education, and the fact that you seem to agree with someone who is dissing a local school...

I believe you meant to say you "concur" with the OP, not "occur". If you don't know the difference, perhaps you should ask "the three stooges". I'm sure they know the correct definitions of those words.

16. C me Now BMM

You may be partially right,, Bob and Wayne knows the definitions but I question whether Harvey does.

17. markfnc

Our orientaton night was great. Principal and assitants all came up and talked to us. Teachers seemed great.

18. trev47

trev47 Well-Known Member

I no longer have kids at CMS, but I agree with the prison imagery used by the OP. I have not met any high school students that were not ecstatic once moving to high school. CMS is too rigid. Kids can not even eat lunch with their friends. They have to sit with their class (at least when my 2 were there).

19. markfnc

and they did that in elem. school also. Mine has never complained about eating with his class as thats the way it has always been. it allows the teachers to keep a better eye on them. again, in middle school you have to run a tight ship from day one to kep everyone in line. No issues at all here. look at CMS eog test reults compared to both garner middle schools. no contest which was gets the test results.

20. Emma Caroline

I did mean concur--typo
    and the 8th grade open house went well--I give them credit for learning from the mess that was made in the 6th grade open house