Cat Sitter Recommendation

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Aug 28, 2013.

1. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

I'm going on a vacation this October. I have three cats that needs to be looked after. I'm having a hard time deciding which place is good for my cats: vet, kennel, or pet sitter.

Price is not an issue for us, but we wanted to make sure that our cats are safe and being taken good care of by a trusted person.

If you know any good recommendations, I would love to hear your experience.

2. hfa6368

hfa6368 Member

I can't say enough great things about At Your Bark n Call!

www.barkcall.com

She is awesome!!! I just moved to the area and am extremely particular about my cat and dog's care.

I travel for work and I need to have reassurance they are in good hands.

She is the best! I actually was referred to her by a member of this forum and am so grateful for her recommendation!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Carolina Ranch...on Hwy. 42. The best....

4. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

What's days do you work there?

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I can tell you for KellBell she doesn't work there, neither do I for that matter, but just wanted to let you know. :cheers:

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I agree! We recently left our cat there, and I was surprised that the price was only about $3 more a night than boarding at our vets - and it's a much better set-up, for cats anyway! Will def use them again!
    http://www.carolinaranchpets.com/

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

We boarded our dog, for the first time ever (he usually goes everywhere we do), and chose them. They are thee nicest folks, ever. I love everything about that place. We had dealings with them earlier, in April, for an emergency for my dog, and they just drop everything they are doing to help you. Their customer service is unlike anything I've ever seen.