Weightwatchers at 4042....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Sep 4, 2013.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm ready. Where and why time is the meeting on Saturday?

2. nsanemom22

WHAT time. Stupid phone.

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

They're not at 4042 anymore, they've just moved to Garner Towne Square off of Timber Drive. (The shopping plaza where Home Depot, Kroger's, Applebee's, Petsmart, Shoe Carnival, Target, etc. are.)

The Sat meetings are 9am and 11am (weigh-ins start 30 mins before meetings).

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

WW Online is a great program. Just purchase a good scale and enter everything you eat at WW online. Stay within the daily points and you will lose weight. Save money and time. I joined WW Online for men on 01/08/12 and lost 50+ pounds.

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if weight watchers have vegitarian meals?

6. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Weight Watchers doesn't sell meals like Jenny Craig or anything. You basically use their system to keep track of points you are eating throughout the day you can eat any food you want. Now they do have the Smart Ones brand that you can buy in the frozen food section which have the point values on them but not sure if there is any vegetarian. Hope this helps some.

7. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

just gonna throw this out there.. if you have a smartphone myfitnesspal and runkeeper are two free apps that are worth downloading, does the same thing with tracking activities and calories/fat etc...

8. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

The problem with Weight Watchers (Smart Ones) meals, as well as Jenny Craig meals is that they aren't very filling, so you need to eat two or three at a time. :mrgreen:

9. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Congrats, that is excellent! I tried the online program too. I did fine on it, but I really do better with face to face meetings and weigh ins. You can't beat WW either way. It's by far, the healthiest way. There are no crazy meal plans. Love their online app!

10. nsanemom22

Thanks yall!

11. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Maybe we can get Wulf to chime in here with some friendly tips.

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yeah, like the wonderful response he gave to the person in this thread:

I wouldn't want his help or response.

Sherry

13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I agree with Sassymom - I've heard some really good things about myfitnesspal, and there are some other really good free apps that do about the same thing as the WW program, but I'm with OBX - What I like most about the WW meetings are the accountability and support of actually going to the weekly meetings. You can talk to others having the same problems, having the same highs and lows, share recipes and ideas, get encouragement and give encouragement. You aren't judged and you aren't alone. It helps you to stay on track, knowing you have to face that scale next week.

Now if I could just get my schedule ironed out to find the time to go to meetings regularly ... I'd be there! ;)

14. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:iagree: I've been using both apps this year, and they are awesome! Not to mention they are free apps, no monthly membership fee. I hold myself accountable when I get on that scale each week. When you see the results, it really keeps you motivated! You just have to be honest with yourself and with the app. lol!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013