McKinley's SUCKS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ImTheNormal0ne, Sep 16, 2013.

1. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

Mckinley's has seen the last of my business me and hubby went last night and they told us to leave cause we are known to not tip lol umm I leave good tip everytime we go but thing is we haven't been there but twice in six months and want even same waitresses working just the bartender who was there last time and they wonder why people don't go there no more place has always been empty each time we have gone oh can't wait for the ale house to open hope they get put out of business. They don't want me to really tell them what I believe/know was the reason

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I hope you tip better than you write.

3. ImTheNormal0ne

i do and i have never proclaimed to be a english major. oh and if it was actually being graded might would worry about it more but this is message board @@

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I was at Mckinleys yesterday afternoon between approx 4:00 and 5:30. We had no problems. Service was fine, food was as you would expect. Even the chips were fresh and edible which has not been the case over the last year or so.

Periods are free. It would help you make your point if you throw a few of them in there.

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I go to Mckinleys a lot and never have any trouble with food or service.

I guess I just get lucky.

6. ImTheNormal0ne

well if you want me to really throw my point out there i know the reason we were asked to leave after being seated was because of discrimination. we arent the first but always with the same excuse. I have always gave the benefit of the doubt when i have heard before these very things, because when i went a few years ago had no problem but then i was a songle woman that went bymyself. I am now married to a wonderful African american man and I have noticed that the times we have gone the service was bad. We always had to wave the waitress down, even then though I left a tip. As I have said though I have heard from others that we were not the first that this has happened to. I just feel we are in 2013 this should no longer be happening....

7. ImTheNormal0ne

never had any issues with food...

8. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Lucky with what,, a slag??

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

There aren't many people more white than I am, and I have to wave down the waitress there quite often. I dont blame it on the fact that I have big ears or ugly feet. That's just a fact of life at McKinleys. If you get their attention they will stop. They serve you and move on, its not that big of a deal.
    It's a small town place where they remember you.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I tip pretty damn well if I get good service....and they remember it.

Not saying you do or don't tip well but my situation transcends throughout the entire wait staff. Believe me, they talk to each other.

11. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

There is one waitress there is rude and gives terrible service. She is short, long hair and has been there a long time (how I don’t know). The bartender on Sunday nights, he is a joke and fun to listen to because he thinks he knows about sports. The wings are good. Don’t worry McKinley criticizers. Draft House will be across the street in no time and McKinley’s will be a distant memory.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  12. ImTheNormal0ne

i tip very well especially after a drink or two it wasnt the tipping as i said i am not the first to have this problem its all good they can all have it i will not return. i was just venting i didnt come here to suggest anyone boycott with me just venting.

13. ImTheNormal0ne

and i can't wait! on a sidenote we ended up at the flipside because we really didn't want to go to far and we had wonderful service great food and atmosphere!

14. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I'm really really not trying to be picky...but the new restaurant/sports bar going in is the Cleveland Draft House...the Ale House is a totally different chain of restaurants. Only mentioning so anyone seeing this thread who is not familiar with them would know. With regards to the topic here, we don't go to McKinley's all that often, but when we do we have always had good service and good food.

15. ImTheNormal0ne

like i said I am not coming here to make anyone stop going.. i was venting about my experience. i have never had a issue with the qaulity of thier food. I just know I PERSONALLY will not be going

16. C me Now BMM

You should of thought twice about who you married,, Mckinley's will miss you

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am sorry but that is just a sad statement and does say a lot about your character as a human being!

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

WHAT??? If you are married that person should have thought twice before marrying someone making a statement like you did. We will not miss you if you leave, believe me.

Sherry

19. C me Now BMM

This was in no way a jab at the poster but at Mckinley's and the stand they allegedly take in this matter. So you two Sharpton and Jackson go rabble rousing somewhere else.

20. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

In case anyone is wondering why I have this ********** on ignore, I believe he has made it obvious.