McKinley's SUCKS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ImTheNormal0ne, Sep 16, 2013.

1. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Hught seems to be a fine feller, no reason to ignore him. Not sure anyone wonders about you.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

If you have someone on Ignore why are you quoting them? You are beyond hilarious with this Ignore stuff.

Sherry

3. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i did think twice and dont regret any minute of marring him. looks like i got a real prince he's more open minded than you

4. ImTheNormal0ne

i was reading it as he had the other poster on ignore not hught was I wrong??

5. Sherry A.

I duuno, he says he has me on Ignore. Oh, he has CC on Ignore too. He doesn't brag about that one as much.

Sherry

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  6. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

Nope, you are not wrong. Sherry doesn't know how to read.

7. C me Now BMM

Lol. Damn u Sherry. And you wonder why he ignores you.

8. Sherry A.

I figured it out without you bragging about who you had on Ignore. You love me so much I figured you were talking about me AGAIN.

Sherry

9. C me Now BMM

Relax dear,, I'm sure you don't regret any second of it. I'm pretty wide open - minded by the way. Unlike Mckinley's.

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Good Lord...I go away for a few hours and now a Mckinley's thread has turned into divorce court.

By the way, to the person that described the know it all bartender that talks sports....I AGREE. Dude is clueless and just another blowhard yankee.

I've pwnd him so many times about various sports topics that he knew nothing about that he doesn't even talk to me anymore.

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Only if it was someone I actually wanted to talk to.......

....so no. :lol:

12. C me Now BMM

Sherry ??

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

To each his own but I'm not a fan of the Flipside. Bunch of hippies in there. 8)

14. C me Now BMM

Never have been, never will be,, thanks for bringing some common sense here.

As Clif stated,, Sherry can't read. Hught ? I guess he's upset I call his guy Urkel.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  15. C me Now BMM

Peace and Love,, Bo, Peace and Love,,

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

We went there Friday night because of those racist bas-My Friend over at Mcinleys. (They werent racist anymore on Sunday so we gave then another chance). :jester:

Flipside is OK, but something is off. I just can't quite put my finger on it. Beer is cold, food is decent, and the servers are always nice if you get there early enough to get waited on. It's just never my first choice. Maybe it's the gauntlet of regulars you have to bust just to get in the door, and the fact that your chance of getting a table on a weekend night is pretty slim.

As I wrote this I think I figured it out. They need to put dollar bills on the wall, wrap the place in big screens and the bathroom is WAY too clean.

17. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I actually dropped a deuce in McKinley's one day cause I had an upset stomach. I felt like I needed to get my hind end pressure washed with soap afterwards....ugh.

too descriptive?

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Did you go in the restroom to do it? If so, you probably need a Tetanus shot. I dont think the mens room has been cleaned since back in the days when they had loud bands and lots of drunks in there.

Oddly enough, it's still our "go to" place.

19. ImTheNormal0ne

it is alot of the time and normally too many people friday was less crowded and relaxing we just didnt want to go to far incase we couldnt drive. we could walk if needed :)

20. ImTheNormal0ne

been when the mens was overflowing and water all out in hall had to walk thru to get to womens and it had even gone in there... umm i went down to lowes....