McKinley's SUCKS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ImTheNormal0ne, Sep 16, 2013.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We used to be too.... your day will come... just call the bartender what she is... a *itch, jokingly even, and see what happens. I personally will be glad to see Howards (the former chef at McLosers) new restaurant when it opens on Main St.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

What would one expect at McKinley's? This is Johnston County. It's full of rednecks!

[​IMG]

3. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

What an absolutely ignorant thing to say.

4. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

That coming from you is like being called ugly by a toad frog, Clif.

5. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

You better watch out Tuksi,, Clif is deadly with the ignore trigger.

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I know Howard....I hope he succeeds.

7. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I am the only Southerner on my street, fwiw. Of course I live in the nice part of Clayton. :lol:

8. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

It's not worth anything to him. You can't fix ignorance.

9. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

"... probably just "members only" type attitudes and living in JoCo I have seen this a lot. You know the type.... 'You're not from round here boy?'

Not racist they just don't like all the new ppl."
    :iagree:

10. oggsmash

oggsmash Well-Known Member

How big a tip did you leave?

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep. There is another place just like it right up at 42...

12. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Cracker Barrel?

13. spy109

spy109 Well-Known Member

:lol:

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

YOU know..... ;)

15. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

McKinley's had little league players and parents come in on Sunday morning and take down the dollar bills and will donate the funds to the little league! They will probably let customers replace the dollar bills in the bar area but wanted a different look in the dininig area.

16. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I haven:t eaten there in years, but went there Saturday nite, and the food was oh so good.!!! We will go back.

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

We went on Sunday afternoon. Food was OK, but they have a new waitress waitress. She's a young little snot. If her bratty-ness wasn't bad enough, her poor service made up for it. The last time we went she was only a hostess, but she waited on us (I use that term loosely) on Sunday. The others girls saved the day for her several times. I'll go back, but I'll make it a point not to sit in her area.

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I would imagine they are trying to up their game with the drafthouse across the road. I bet actually seeing the structural steel going up put some perspective on that for them.

19. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

will not change anything unless they get out of the attitudes i have witnessed and others i know have also witnessed

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Well, thats just a given. I didn't feel the need to rehash my distaste for McKinleys and the way they treat people. I haven't been in there in 3 or 4 years. I do like to read their online reviews though, those are good for a laugh.