Where to buy Kerosene?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Nov 15, 2013.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anyone know anyone else around here that sells kerosene, the Shell station on 42 has been out for 2 days now?

2. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

Does the Marathon station across from the Shell not sell it? That's where I used to buy mine when it was a Citgo. I think it's marathon; it's the station between BK and BP.

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Lowe's on 40/42 sells Kerosene in 5 gallon drums in the paint dept. isle 4.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Nope not anymore and Shell is still out tonight!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Need for a kerosene heater in the garage, probably not the same grade kerosene?

6. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Might be a little ways from you but Davis' at 210 and Old Fairground Road has it. Close to McGees X-roads.

7. Lawnranger

Lawnranger Well-Known Member

I thought Marathon at hwy 42 and glen (553-3585) had kerosene. I get our propane filled there. Really nice people! Hope this helps!

8. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Lowe's sells alot of that kerosene for the kerosene heaters. U still might want to check it out. They always stock it in isle 4 but when the kerosene heaters come in, they sometimes put the kerosene from isle 4 over there too. Might be worth checking since you can't find it elsewhere at this time, see if it is the grade that you need :)

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nope not anymore

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks, i'll have to send hubby to check that out, scared i'll get the wrong thing:lol: Shell is still out as of today, out of all the gas stations up on 42 it is hard to believe they are the only station, no wonder their price stays high. Wish Marathon would carry it again or even DR Wells would be nice.

11. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Wal marts.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ask someone that works there, tell them what you are using it for and they should be able to direct you, or they will find someone who can help you.

13. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

i'm thinking i saw it at the BP on 50 at 50/210 by the sheetz

14. adavisus

adavisus Member

Have you tried the gas station next to Hudson's in Clayton, there is a single kerosene pump on the one side