A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LOVE this weather!!!

Too bad it's going to be 56 tomorrow. :ack:

COME ON SUMMER!!!!

2. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

:cheers:

You know I couldn't stay away forever and ever.

:mrgreen:

kdc1970

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I don't post much either anymore... but you were missed!

:hurray: :grouphug:

4. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

That's what I was saying. All I did was post in a public thread and got jumped on for it. I can understand why some people don't come here. You guys are rough.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yay. Glad to see you, Cleo, Harley and Kaci, I have missed each of you on here.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My wife recently went from an Android Phone to the new 5c when she was allowed to get a new phone. She said the next time she will go back to the Android.

I fell on the floor when I heard this, to the best of my knowledge this was the first time she ever acknowledged making a mistake. :mrgreen:

Of the Android phones the Samsung does seem to be the best.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Great to see you back Molly!

8. molly2008

Stil deliberately obtuse I see. Some things never change.

9. molly2008

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Missed most of you. :cheers:

10. Palisade

I have no idea what you're talking about.

11. Palisade

Not a clue.

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Scene 123,654 Act IV of "I'm Not Clif"

13. Palisade

Oh, this again.

I'm truly sorry that this Cliff fellow had such an impact on you that you find him under every other username.

I'm sorry to say that there is no way that I can prove that I am not Cliff. I really wish I could.

I do have a question for you, though. If I were Clif, why wouldn't I just admit it? It seems, as I have seen just in the past couple of days, that it's not a big deal for someone to get banned and then come back on under another name. Heck, even molly2008 is bragging about coming back after being kicked off as kdc1970! Doesn't it make sense that Cliff, if he were as bad as you say, would just come back on and wave his butt in your faces over it?

14. molly2008

UMM, get your facts straight. I have NEVER been banned. NEVER I asked to be deleted for a while, BIG difference. Feel free to ask Webbie, but you better be careful of your accusations there slick.

15. Cleopatra

Now where is your sense of humor?

PS kdc didn't get kicked off, she left.

16. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

FYI. Kdc chose to leave because jerks like you and I and a couple others I'm sure. She wasn't booted from here. But you knew this and your feeble attempt of a smokescreen is a joke Clif.

17. Cleopatra

Beautiful lol

18. Palisade

I simply assumed (just as you assume I'm Cliff). I mean, why would someone, in the midst of a board blow up where others got banned, suddenly decide to change their name? And, after changing their name, post to remind everyone who they used to be. It makes no sense whatsoever.

All that having been said, how do I know you didn't get banned? Because you said so? Why should I trust what you say?

This is what I get over the Cliff thing.

And, since I have C me now BMM on my ignore I can't quote him, but:
    "FYI. Kdc chose to leave because jerks like you and I and a couple others I'm sure. She wasn't booted from here. But you knew this and your feeble attempt of a smokescreen is a joke Clif."
    So, you're telling me that kdc chose to leave because of me but came right back on an hour later under another name? Well, that'll teach me.
    (Now I remember why I have him on ignore)

19. molly2008

Are you high? kdc1970 as a user name has been gone for months.
    As for the rest of your drivel.............wha??:lol:

20. Palisade

Perhaps I was mistaken.

So why, after months of being away, did you choose to attack me, unprovoked, with your second post (as molly2008 )?