Pizza Hut

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Luvgoose1, Nov 8, 2013.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Not unless you find a Brueggers, I think the closest one is on 401 in Garner... and Big Steves is pretty good, Clayton Bakery has decent enough bagels too. I give a left (insert any body part here) for a Brueggers or other similar bagel shop in Clayton.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I also agree, I like Big Steve's. They are from New Jersey and Staten Island. They make all their own bagels and custom cream cheeses. They also have potato knishes that are shipped down from Brooklyn. It's the same knishes that the street vendors use in NY.

Also if I am in Raleigh I will go to the Brueggers on Wade Ave in the same complex as the Whole Foods and Quail Ridge books

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but Brueggers is no where near what NY/NJ bagels are like. Go find a small mom and pop bagel shop up there and get some bagels fresh out of the oven. That's a bagel.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm from Boston, we have alot of Brueggers. Thats a good bagel to me. My opinion, thanks.

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

When I lived in Fort Lee NJ I use to go to the Bagel Nosh, they made great bagels.