Cleveland Draft House to Open in Clayton!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, May 1, 2013.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:hurray:

I have been several times since the 'new' part opened! I love it! And still the best food (and service) in the area, no question. :cheers:

2. youwish2bme

youwish2bme Well-Known Member

I stopped going to the CSDH when I sent back raw burger and they put it on the grill to cook it until it was medium.. When I asked the waitress said the grill kills any germs....

Hitch

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

CSDH?

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:cheers:

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Isn't that why you cook the meat in the first place? to kill germs?

Personally prefer my red meat to be served rare to medium rare.

6. youwish2bme

youwish2bme Well-Known Member

So putting a burger back on the grill that I had already taken a bite out of it is acceptable? Then after the bottom was burned they just thru another piece of cheese on top of it? You folks have a lot more faith in them then I do.. I have not been back and will not go back.

7. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Have they even broken ground on this yet? I don't remember seeing anything going up over there.

8. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i heard they werent now cause the subdivision next to there was fighting it.

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

There have been tractors over there grading the land for a couple of weeks now.

As for the subdivision fighting it, if the town approves it and they CDH owns the property then there isn't a whole lot that a subdivision that doesn't even touch the property can do.

10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Yes, they broke ground, last I heard was they are expecting an April opening

11. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I believe you are talking about the apartments behind Bojangles. Adjacent property owner objected but Town Council approved the apartment complex last week. Upscale apartments but will have major impact on traffic at that intersection.
    Cleveland Draft House is on schedule. No issues with neighbors objecting and this was approved several months ago and as has been mentioned in previous post the site is being developed as we discuss. Great addition to our dining options in Clayton!

12. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

I may have, but cool that they are breaking ground I cant wait!!!