Looking to buy - wooden outdoor nativity set

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mingomama, Dec 18, 2013.

1. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

I've been looking, and can't find one of these. This is exactly what I'm looking for, and found it on craigs list, but don't want to drive to Salisbury. http://greensboro.craigslist.org/for/4242933405.html

If you are making them, or know of anyone who does, please pm me. I'm going to head to the Farmer's Market and Flea Market as well. In the meantime, if you've seen any, please let me know.

Thanks.

2. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I can talk to a friend of mine who's Husband does this type of wood work.. Maybe they can build you one.

3. Bluewillow

Bluewillow Well-Known Member

We found one today at a service station on Hillsborough St. just past the Fairgrounds/Flea Market, across the street from Burke Brothers hardware store.
    Hope this helps!

4. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

A neighbor bought one last year at a gas station on 401 (Fayetteville Rd.) near Arvin's, sorry I don't know the cross street.

5. mingomama

Thanks so much

I'll search these out!

6. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

Looking to buy - wooden outdoor nativity se

we have the pattern and could make you one, just not in time for christmas. we have tons of christmas patterns

7. mingomama

Great!

Please let me know ... I'd love to know what patterns you have. Please PM me with more info on how to contact you.