ROLL TIDE ROLL

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Sep 24, 2011.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

2. Sherry A.

Don't go hatin' on us.

Sherry

3. Sherry A.

Not sure what happened to us, but I can tell ya' I'm not pulling for FSU. Worst fans around.

Sherry

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

5. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

6. Sherry A.

I've been to a lot of games in my lifetime and have never seen a fight or anything like the bad behavior of that woman. We all have bad fans, but the Florida fans really are the worst. I have been called names by them just for wearing BAMA items. Tennessee fans are right behind Florida, in my book.

The best fans, when we have played them, have always been LSU and NC State. When I first moved here BAMA came to NC State and my whole family came for that game. The NC State fans were as nice as could be. Of course, the LSU fans are always great. We usually stay in a motor home and we all park together. They share big vats of gumbo and we share barbeque. A good time is had by all.

That's what good college football is all about.

Sherry

7. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Hi Sherry, Hope you and your family had a great Christmas and Have a Healthy and Happy New Year.
    I appreciate the compliment for my Pack fans but please do not try to defend your Alabama football fan base. You will not look good in this debate!Just google Alabama football fans. You will find articles on a "teabagger" fan that received a 2 year prison sentence in NO, the poisoned Auburn tree fan, and several articles indicating Alabama fans are the worst fan base anywhere. Try this link: http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/t...ses-in-america-1-the-alabama-crimson-tide.php
    If it was one instance it might could be overlooked but as a huge college football junkie I have to say that Alabama fans deserved being embarrased in this years loss to the Sooners! The Alabama lady diving over two rows of seats to get at a Sooner fan is just another example of poor sportmanship by Alabama football fans. Even the "Bear" would be embarrased!
    Regards, Bucky

8. Sherry A.

Thanks and the same to you and your family.

I haven't been to a BAMA game in a few years, but I'll tell ya' that I've never seen anything like what is being said. If I had of both my dad and I would have said something as I've always been taught that part of the game is a good fan. Shame on any fan for acting like that woman. I will check out your link, but am saddened to know that any fan of BAMA has acted badly. I do know of the Auburn tree incident and this woman, but in general all of the BAMA fans I know are very nice to others and appreciate all fans and games.

We all have fans we cannot control, but I hope the majority of good ones outweigh the number of bad ones and will stop this madness.

Sherry

9. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

I think it's all completely ridiculous. It's college football. It's not important in the least and people are getting death threats over..........college football. I wish that was all I had to get up in arms about. Idiots. :beathorse:

10. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

WAR EAGLE,,, shot down

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  11. Sherry A.

Our family was pulling for Auburn, but FSU won. It was a very good game.

Sherry

12. Sherry A.

Darn, that was a great game. Hate that FSU won, but both teams were good.

Why do people around here dislike the SEC so much?

Sherry

13. gcoats3

Um, lets see ............... Could it be this is ACC country? You are not in Alabama anymore! LOL

14. Sherry A.

Got it, thanks Bucky.

Sherry

15. Sherry A.

Me too, P. College football is just awesome. I now understand why so many people around here were pulling for FSU. I also like LSU, along with most SEC teams.

Sherry

16. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Roll Tide Roll,,, LOL.. Hell of a job Rebels hell of a job...Hey Tide and Nick get the hell out.. Hello NCAA State of Mississippi is in the house hosting the Party.

17. Sherry A.

Alabama sure did not play like the number one team in the nation. Congrats to Ole Miss. Thought that game would never end.

Sherry

18. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Roll tears roll

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

How long ago was it that they were the #1 team in the nation?

20. gcoats3

Actually I believe they were # 1 in Coaches poll last week. Just saying!

Sherry A. likes this.