Terry Bradshaw features Town of Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gcoats3, Dec 26, 2013.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

2. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Is Terry Bradshaw from Clayton or NC? If not then he is just a paid spokesman with no ties to the area. Its great promotion but it would have been better to find someone who is closer associated with the area (or Triangle area). Scotty, Cowher, Coach K, etc…

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

No I do not think Terri is from Clayton, but he is more well known.

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I like Terry Bradshaw; I think it's cool he's doing these promos.

5. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

This is a program that he's the "host" for, "Today in America" sort of like the "Tarheel Traveler" with the exception that he goes all over our country, each show featuring small town America. The show travels to Canadian as well. So, it's not or wasn't his intentions to be the "representative" for Clayton.

6. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Who cares if he's from the area or not? It's a very nice promo and I think it's awesome he did it.

7. ponychick

ponychick Well-Known Member

Way off topic, and I apologize. Was JJ ranch in Clayton? Whatever happened to it? Sweetest horse I ever rode came from that place, I believe. My old riding teacher took me there once but I was too young; that was a long time ago lol.

8. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

JJ Ranch, owned by Buck Jones, President of Carolina Packers, was/is on Ranch Road in Clayton. Mr. Buck died in 2005.