WEDDING BARN RENTAL

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pj, Feb 3, 2014.

1. pj

pj Well-Known Member

Morning all,

My daughter is looking for a barn to have her wedding in and reception. She is having a fairly small wedding 40-50 people. She doesn't have a lot of money and we're helping her out some, but, we're going to have to make a lot of the food, etc ourselves. Does anyone know of someone who has a barn to rent for a weekend in Oct (18th or 25th) that would be reasonable for her? I can get her tables and chairs through MWR at Camp Lejeune for a very reasonable price so all we'd need is a barn. We'd be willing to clean it up if need be, just as long as the cost was reasonable. We live in the 40/42 area, so any where up 50 as far as Benson or so. Thanks so much for any help or leads.

2. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

Hi PJ
    I am sending you a phone number for a lady in Wendell who does this.
    She is Francis Henderson and her number is 919 365-0031. She has done "cowboy" weddings and the pics were really good.
    You may tell her that her friend Susan from Red Hats gave you her number.

3. pj

pj Well-Known Member

Thank you.

4. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I thought I saw a barn wedding on Cornwallis Road, just past where Triangle Landscape is, on that side on the other side of the overpass???

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Love, love, love Red Hat organization and women.

Sherry

8. pj

pj Well-Known Member

Thank you . I contacted Wild Bill and he is very reasonable.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

:cool: Please post about your experience if you decide to hold your event there. I've always been curious.