Clayton's Universal Playground

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gdogg79, Feb 19, 2014.

1. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Sure it is... if you live in Glen Laurel. What about a more central location so its convenient for the rest of Clayton. Not that I have kids... but, between that and them getting the dog park, why don't they just become their own town over there.

:roll:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  3. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

That side of town is nicer.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I fixed it for you.

5. High Plains Drifter

How so?

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I think it is wonderful and a big thanks to Caterpillar. Some people would complain no matter where items are placed. It's a great addition to Clayton and Johnston County.

Sherry

7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

when I have time I do take my dogs over to the dog park there. Just wish they had more benches to sit on and some more trees for the shade in the summer. But never the less its a very nice dog park.

I did hear they were thinking of putting another dog park over on Amelia church road by the community park.

8. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

they already have the land there.... why put it elsewhere if they have to buy land it would cost more. I am thankful that Clayton finally sees the need no matter where it goes....

9. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

This is Wulf alter ego, for sure. He once compared anywhere else in Clayton (outisde of Flower/Glen Laurel) as steerage. Pay him no mind. He had everyone of his persona completely banned from the website and still came back.

10. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Prove it DB.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Glen Laurel is not the only subdivision on that side of town. That side of town has loads of subdivisions that would benefit from this park. Also, the land was already purchased and Caterpillar donated services. Why complain and not just enjoy?

Sherry

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oh please, he has never been Wulf or any of his reincarnates. He's my husband and has never been on here as anything but CraigSPL.

13. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Lol. Easy Brady easy,, I think he was pointing out to Craig of another poster. I should call ya Gissele in this case, lol. Standing up for your man.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree: And it has been awhile but I met Craig in real life.

15. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Once the Front Street extension is completed, it really won't be that far from downtown Clayton.

16. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

How long do you think it will take them to finish that street?

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Gissele....hmmm....ok!

:cheers:

18. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

LOL!! Yeah, you have Becky and all her minion subdivisions too. :cheers:

19. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Easy, easy, easy....I was talking about High Plains Drifter.

20. High Plains Drifter

Don't confuse them with facts.