Unknown user name

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

I went to sign on this morning and I just click user name and my name comes up with the password already there so i hit enter. Well today when I clicked user name Grammie and Washing Machine came up. I did not open another account or change my existing one. Can anyone tell me what is going on with my account? What can I do to get rid of the one that's not mine? Thx in advance

2. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

It's probably left from a search you did and it accidentally saved in the field. If you click on that field and highlight Washing Machine, click "CTRL" then the delete button, it will remove it from the list.

3. Grammie

It seems to be gone thank you. I can't imagine where it came from, I haven't done any searches for a washing machine.

4. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

It was your friendly reminder to get to washing clothes not be on here. Did you finish your laundry yet?

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Maybe an errant copy and paste... your PC is going crazy!

6. Grammie

Well it's in the right house. :lol:

7. Grammie

I didn't know I was suppose to wash my clothes. I just wear them until they are used and abused and then throw them in a hole in the back yard. :jester:

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I wear my clothes till they can get up on their own and put themselves into the washer :)