Creepy guys

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mgzd, Feb 25, 2014.

1. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

We live in the S Shilo area area and our son and two of his friends occasionally noticed a dark Volkswagon (not a Beetle) with 1, or sometimes 2, guys who show up where the bus drops off the middle school kids and seem to ride the roads up and down as the kids walk home. They drive past them, turn around and drive by again and sometimes just stop and watch the kids as they walk home. It's got the kids, as well as my wife and I, a bit unnerved.
    It's one of those situations where you can't figure out why theses guys would be doing this.

I guess I am just making this known in case anyone else out there has seen or heard of similar situations, or may have an idea of anyone this could be.
    Lastly, I did contact the JCPolice and they were friendly and all, but without more information they said there wasn't much they could do but occasionally ride thru the area.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Not me, I am in the Atlanta region right now!

3. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

Oh gee, that's funny.
    Maybe you find this comical, but as a parent, I don't.

4. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Around what time of day is this? It's pretty close to my house, I'd be more than willing to drive my big truck over there around that time and keep an eye out for them. I have no problem confronting them to ask what they are up to. I'd be sure to write down the plate number and get the model of the car as well.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I agree with P, ask them what they are doing, but do so after you have taken pictures of the license tag and vehicle. I'd be pro-active.

Glad it's not Hugh, tee hee.

Sherry

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Take pictures of them, the car and the plates. That alone might make them go away or atleast rethink anything they might have been thinking of doing.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Just checking....I don't drive a VW.

8. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Personally, I would be standing out there with the other parents, with a camera and make it known you know that they are there.

9. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I believe if you walk out there, take a photo of the car and license tag and ask them what they are doing there they will move somewhere else. If they are not parents of any of the children, they are up to no good and I have to believe that Johnston County Sherriff office would have concern. Also call Sheriff Steve Bizzell personally and explain the situation to him. He will get something done.