Sound Station

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever bought and had installed a car stereo at Sound Station in Smithfield?

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I know the owners of Sound Station in Smithfield and they are very honest people. Not sure about the quality of the work from the store, but the family is honest.

Sherry

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I've heard they are a bunch of crooks.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

+1

I do know that back in the day they purchased a demo vehicle after a certain company had finished using it for demo purposes and stuck in their showroom and claimed that it was their own work.

Having known one of the actual designers and installers of the demo vehicle I had to call them out on it and they came up with a lame excuse that they had to go back in and replace stuff so that made it their install.

Have honestly also heard shady things about their alarm installs on occasion.

5. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

We have used them to upgrade the audio, wifi, and so forth in several of our vehicles through the years. They have always been upfront and honest with us on pricing and have always done a great job on the install. We've never had any issues/problems. I highly recommend them.

6. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

we have purchased two sound systems from Sound Station and found them to be honest and helpful in selecting the system. The installation was done in a timely manner. Would go back to purchase another system in the future.

7. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Based on the feedback from Sherry you have found the exact place to get your new car stereo! Let them pimp it out with all the lights and bass....

8. Rockyv58

How bout if we put some low profile tires on it and some Dub's and the lighting underneath it. Maybe even add some hydraulics.

it would be one pimped out Isuzu Rodeo Sport :)

9. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Sounds like a good use of money! I am sure you have lots to spend!

10. Rockyv58

I have lots of money. But it all says Monopoly on it. Think they will take that :)

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Has anyone looked at the place in Clayton near LOL Comedy Club, Adrenaline Audio? Would be nice to support a local business. I don't know the owner, or anyone who has had work done there, just throwing it out there for an idea.

12. Rockyv58

Never even knew we had car stereo stores in Clayton. thanks