Missing?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Palisade, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

To be followed by a chorus of finger pointing at X group with the claim the specific poster had done nothing wrong.

2. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

LOL, with you setting a great example of how this is done.. Well done.

3. Wayne Stollings

Except I have not made any such claim. I know I was one of the last posters before whatever happened ... happened, so there may have been some issue with my post(s). Anything else is pure speculation unless and until we hear something concrete.

Of course, there is always the possiblity of some foreign terrorists having taken over the bastion of political discussion which is the "pit" ...... :mrgreen:

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Sounds like everyone's having withdrawal symptoms. :mrgreen:

Sherry

5. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Sorry, I was in the pit when they locked the door & turned out the lights. I found the hole in the wall that Stinger made and I just got out.

6. Sherry A.

Now that's funny. :jester:

Sherry

7. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Another stand up kind of guy. Sticks & stones ..... Mary Magdalen called. She said neener neener neener ..... you missed.

8. C me Now BMM

You show up commenting on the chorus finger pointing at group X .. so in essence you yourself is here finger pointing at others/chorus.. smooth move.. Bub.

9. Sherry A.

"are" here finger pointing. hahaha Smooth move..Bub. :mrgreen:

Sherry

10. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

You can mentally picture the dark back room and hole he made, can't you?:lol:

11. C me Now BMM

still the hypocrite I see.. you have certainly had more than your fair share of flubs and just recently chided Palisades for doing what you just did... for someone who hates it when someone hits on ones grammar you obviously don't follow what you preach.. no surprise.. you've done it numerous times...

12. Wayne Stollings

Ahhh, my mistake. I neglected to consider the "partial reading" that left half my statement missing even though the whole statement had been quoted in your post.

13. Joe Friday

Joe Friday Well-Known Member

Not necessarily.

Just the facts, ma'am

14. Sherry A.

Lighten up. I'm bored.

Sherry

15. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

16. BobF

BobF Well-Known Member

Nector Time

Oh, quit being such a grump.

Haven't you heard?...the hummingbirds are back!

:hurray:

;)

17. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

I disagree. He certainly doesn't want us hanging around with the normal people, trashing their threads and making the general nuisance that we normally do in the pit. Neither can he spend his days and nights tossing people for infractions that will glow much brighter around here than they do in the pit.

Look at the comments in this one thread alone. Do you think he wants this mess spread out across the entire forum?

The fact is, he needs the pit.

I'm going to stop now because I'm starting to channel Col. Jessep.

18. Sherry A.

He can do whatever he wants, it is his Forum. Most people will not "trash up" threads or make a general nuisance out of themselves. He doesn't "need" the Pit. It seems like to me "we" need the Pit to vent about politics. You really have this backwards.

Sherry

19. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

Lady, you'd argue with a rock.

Of course he *can* do whatever he wants. He can just remove the forum completely, which would be the best solution if he doesn't want to corral trolls for the rest of his days.

Have you looked at this particular thread? Imagine if there is no more pit? What do you think would happen to the rest of the forum? Do you think people like Wayne and C me Now BMM would suddenly "play nice" just because they can't say it in the pit? Even when the pit was open, it still flowed out here on occasion. Even you have joined in once or twice in the mud slinging happening outside the pit.

Yes the webmaster owns this forum and, so, can do whatever he wants. But unless he wants the forum to be the digital equivalent of downtown Detroit he has two choices; close down the forum completely or reopen the pit.

Which do you think he'll choose?

20. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I must really be getting old or just the true blond in me is coming out. I didn't even realize that the pit was gone. OH WELL. Just means people will trash talk in other places on the board. I guess we can see more people getting banned again. I did see that "that's what she said" was gone. I know a few more I would like to see go that way.