Poll: Should the Political Pit come back?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tukasiya, Apr 29, 2014.

?

Should the Political Pit be brought back?

Poll closed May 6, 2014.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Thank-you very much, Palisade, for proving my point.

2. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

well this is a political thread.. LOL

I do really think the Libs shut it down due to the ineffective and incompetent way Urkel has been running this Country in the ground... it's easier for them to get this shut down and not have to face the realization of just how horrible Urkel is as the Prez...

Good one Libs.. take one for your leader. lol

3. C me Now BMM

I pay no mind to Commie News Network and those who push it.. CNN ?? LOL. I don't need my computer infected because I clicked on CNN

4. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

You're a human being.

Oops, sorry for calling you a name.

There is a difference in what Sherry does.

Calling names is attaching a derrogatory label on a person that has no bearing to factual evidence.

While I am a man, I am neither little nor sad.

While I have never met Hught in person, I can almost guarantee that he does not have a butt for a head.

Sherry, on the other hand, is a liar.

Calling Sherry a liar is no more calling her a name than calling her a female. It is what it is.

5. Palisade

So I take it Sherry has gone "underground" for fear of a public outburst that, while can be hidden in the Pit, is far too noticeable out here in the Discussion Group. :mrgreen:

6. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

I find your comments odd coming from a Pit contributor?

Here's how I guess it. Stinger may have come back with the sole intent of destroying what he can't have. And because $.10 & all the unity you can muster from Pit members wouldn't get you a cup of coffee, he may have been successful?

Look at the number of views the Pit produces and then compare that to the other forums. This thread alone is exceeding forum posts and views of any other thread in the same time span. The Pit brought people here daily and multiple times per day. It exposed them to the advertising and also led to the occasional good discussion.

Everything about all these forums has it's good and it's bad. Tossing the Pit is not a good idea.

The only way to make the Pit work is make it an "Enter @ your own risk" ... No complaints, No bothering the Webmaster, and if you can't stand the heat than get out of the kitchen. If you feel like you're feelings have been hurt .... we warned you about the "No Whining" rule before you came in.

7. C me Now BMM

Spot on.. Sorry P mafia but this is the real Hammer meets Nail. Lol.
    It's not your Bob the builder hammer meet nail version. Lol

8. C me Now BMM

It's her only attempt of respectability. Lol.

9. tukasiya

ddrdan, thank-you for your civil response, and I mean that in a good way. I see and respect your point on this matter. My reference to the trolls, baiters, name callers, snipers comprises ~5 of the ~10, for the most part. That continues to be proven even in the other "discussion" areas. No need to mention any names.

I agree, if the Webmaster sees fit to bring the "Pit" back, then he should let it be the Wild West with no interference and he should take no complaints. It will then remain the "domain" of the ~10. A good way to mostly contain those few who just have a need to argue.

10. Palisade

Nice back pedal there. Almost to the level of a politician.

11. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Bring it back so at least there would be one place for people to bash each other. Maybe webbie could make the pit a pay site

12. C me Now BMM

See there... You were able to do it. Don't sell yourself so short next time.

13. tukasiya

No back pedal. What is your point? You are being opaque.

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Where's the I don't give a **** button?

15. Palisade

Right next to the post button. You must have been in so much of a rush in posting that you missed it.

16. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Never went on the pit site, because of this shinning example. Since webbie has to keep an eye on remarks maybe instead of bringing back the pit he should start the grade school group. I have met some really nice people on here and seen some really rude people on here, and this is what keeps a lot of people from coming on as much any more. This board is suppose to be for discussions and finding out things, not name calling, back biting, rude people. I don't think webbie should have to baby sit adults. Everyone has the right to their opinion, without fear of getting slammed.

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:cheers:

18. Rockyv58

I see the political pit is back

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I still cannot log into it. Not sure why.

Sherry

20. Rockyv58

I'm having the same issue. It's marked private.

Maybe it's a containment area for the really disturbed poster :)