Poll: Should the Political Pit come back?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tukasiya, Apr 29, 2014.

?

Should the Political Pit be brought back?

Poll closed May 6, 2014.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

i heard you have been banned from the pit! lol

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Here's why

Have an opinion about the way our elected officials handle things on the local, state or federal level? Here's your chance to be heard! Your soapbox is waiting. - PLEASE NOTE: Unmoderated political discussion in this forum. You are on your own!! Join & participate at your own risk. - To participate in the Political Pit, you must first be a registered user. Then, from your UserCP (control panel), you then select GROUP MEMBERSHIPS, select the group named Political Pit, and click on JOIN GROUP.

3. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

From the Main Page you have to go to your UserCP. In the left column there is a section called "join group, which much be clicked. The Political Pit is the option you click on. There is a button to the right that you click and then the main button in the center to activate that join group choice. To drop the group you essentially do the same thing again.

4. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

sherry will love this!

5. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Rocky, you are a man of intelligence and wisdom.

6. Rockyv58

I am not even going to attempt going back in there anytime soon. I've seen what piranha can do. Though like a rubber necker part of me would like to sit back and watch the carnage.

:popcorn:

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

No, I don't love this! I like some moderation to the forum. I don't like people giving out personal information about people and now I have to decide if I ever want to post in that forum again. I sure have enjoyed it over the years. Sad moment for me.

Sherry

8. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray:

It's poetic justice that your snitching will ultimately backfire to the point of running yourself off. It's like the end of A Few Good Men.

9. tukasiya

Sherry, what will all the disturbed posters do without their favorite whipping girl? Who will they be obsessed with then?

10. Sherry A.

They don't have a clue what a free for all is. They, also, have never dealt with Stinger, but I hope he chews up those so called Conservative/Libertarians. Not sure what happened for Webbie to decide this, but we shall see how long it lasts. Not my problem.

Sherry

11. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

My guess is without you there it will last quite a long time. Again...just a guess.

12. Sherry A.

Good luck!

Sherry

13. Rockyv58

:iagree:

I figure keep all the trash talk in there and leave it there. Let more civilized talk and humor for the rest of the board. And if people cannot play nice in the rest of the board. I think webbie would have every right to boot them. IMHO

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  14. tukasiya

Hopefully, the lunatics will stay on their meds when they stray out of the asylum. I know that is a lot to hope for.

15. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Damn the bait around here stinks so bad the catfish go the other way... I don't see any bites going on here. Keep trying though... I hear there is a new honey hole around here.. ya might have better luck there.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Baaaa hahahaha, was that suppose to be funny or insulting? I can't decide. :roll:

17. tukasiya

If I were trying to bait, Buzz, I would be fishing in the asylum.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just curious how many folks actually join the Pit, my guess is some will join just to see how unmonitored people act, kinda like part of population that i will never understand watch those crazy supposedly reality shows :)

19. tukasiya

LOL, the Real Housewives of 4042.com

20. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

More like "Welcome to Myrtle Manor" meets "Jersey Shore" with guest appearances by Honey Boo-Boo .... :mrgreen: