White Chevy Cavilier two door

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, May 1, 2014.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

It has been sitting at the end of my street between my driveway and my neighbors driveway for about 20+ minutes. My neighbor does not own that kind of vehicle. And if she did she would of pulled it in her driveway. I know my neighbors are away at work right now.

I am just curious if anyone has seen that kind of car hanging around other areas that might of had home invasions.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'd call JoCo Sherrif and ask them to come out.

3. Rockyv58

after I posted I saw them in my neighbors driveway and her garage door was open. I think I saw her going in to her home but not sure. Then about 15 minutes later the car was gone. And I haven't seen my neighbors vehicles since. When I see her I will double check. I did take a few pictures of the car just to make sure.

4. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

did you call the Sheriff dept ??

5. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

once i saw the garage door open i would have either called her or walked over to make sure she is ok. just saying

6. Rockyv58

Spoke with my neighbor. Turns out it was her exterminator waiting for her to get home. He even commented to her that I had been watching them. Told her I didn't recognize the car and had never seen anyone just sitting at the end of our cul de sac like that.

Better safe than sorry.

Seen too many posts here of peoples homes getting robbed.

At least i will know for next time.

7. C me Now BMM

So did you ever call the Sheriff?

8. Rockyv58

NO
    I should of, But would of felt totally foolish if I had.
    Like I said it was just that we don't get people sitting at the end of the cul de sac like that. And I have been living here 14 years

9. C me Now BMM

Yeah you definitely should of certainly based on your posts here. Better to feel foolish than sorry. If you have an inkling of suspicion at any time make the call.

10. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Better to feel foolish for calling and there not being a problem, than not calling and there being a problem.

11. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

If you were my neighbor, I would have been very appreciative that you were looking out for me! Not enough neighbors are willing to do that these days.

12. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

True that. and that's what makes a great community.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yep, it truly takes A Village. ;)

Sherry

14. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Hope your neighbor appreciated your vigilance and would do the same for you, it is strange sitting there in an unmarked car and being there such a short time once she arrived home. We have the sheriff's office on speed dial.