Free Burger For Military & Vets At Shoney's On Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Joe Friday, May 21, 2014.

1. Joe Friday

Joe Friday Well-Known Member

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

4. Sherry A.

You are absolutely correct, my mistake. Will see if I can do a better search.

Sherry

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Par for course with that one.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

You gonna get you a free burger? You served right?

7. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

That is what she said. She was pretty adamant about it too. Darn near flew into a tizzy to the point where I was afraid to ask her for a copy of her DD-214.

8. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

I see that some of you have escaped from the asylum. Were the meds skipped this morning?

9. BuzzMyMonkey

They do let Sherry out once and awhile, although not suppose to be unsupervised, Wayne is probably around somewhere keeping an eye on her.
    It's all good Tuksy

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Dang, y'all ain't getting enough attention in your own little private place, i do believe the reason for creating that section in the beginning was to keep the political bashing in one place, this is not that place :jester:

11. BuzzMyMonkey

What?? There's nothing political in this thread,, that is till you made an attempt to inject politics in this one. It's about burgers and Veterans and Memorial Day.
    Nothing political.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah whatever, it just tickles me how obsessed some people are with Sherry, they follow her around on any thread she posts on and try to drag the political disagreements they have with her into every little post. :lol::lol:

13. BuzzMyMonkey

Does it also tickle you as she does the exact same thing?

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: guess i just don't see that so much, not on here as much anymore so i guess i miss a lot :)

15. BuzzMyMonkey

yes you do miss a lot.. it's all good though.. no problem

16. Joe Friday

Joe Friday Well-Known Member

Nice one. +8

17. Sherry A.

I find it hilarious that you guys stated you were "out" and taking up "challenges", yet you want to bring it all over to the Discussion Forum. Par for the course with you guys.

Sherry

18. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

You mean that they are finally "out" of the closet? That should be a "challenge" for them now, especially in Johnston County. I always suspected as much.