Something To Think About

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tom Servo, May 25, 2014.

1. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

2. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

May our thoughts and prayers be with all who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'd like to thank everyone who serves(ed). I would especially like to thank my dear ole' daddy who is a WWII, Korean and Vietnam Vet. He's my hero, as are all of you.

Sherry

4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Taking some time to give thanks for those who gave their lives so that I can enjoy the freedom I have today.

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I just could not believe JCC had classes today. You'd figure today of all days they would not of had classes.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

And thank you for your service.

7. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

She'll have to trade that Jane Fonda protest sign in for a free meal now. LOL:)

8. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

No you did not serve. You supported, there is a difference.

For that matter, if you hadn't been family, I doubt if you would have supported.

9. BuzzMyMonkey

Lol

10. Sherry A.

Take it to the Political Pit.

Sherry

11. Palisade

Quit claiming service when all you did was flirt with the soldiers down at the local USO.

I served. I have a DD-214 to prove it.

Where's your DD-214?

12. BuzzMyMonkey

Why? It's not about politics.

13. Sherry A.

It is regarding a Thread from the Political Pit, which one or more Members have now decided to bring to the Discussion Forum. Take it to the Political Pit.

Sherry

14. Palisade

This is a thread honoring those who served. You didn't serve. Your claim of service, especially here where those who served and paid the ultimate price are to be honored, is a slap in their face. I will not allow it. I've lost too many friends to have someone like you claim service, hoping for a little respect, when in reality it was your Father who served. You may have supported him, but you DID NOT SERVE!

Since when are you the forum nazi?

Ya vol herr kapitan!

15. Sherry A.

Do you have any concept at all what religion I might be? Calling me a Nazi is beyond belief! You make this Forum horrible, just horrible with your stalking and taking things from one Forum to another.

Sherry

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  16. Palisade

Don't know, don't care. If you don't want to be called a nazi, don't act like one.

Look, lady, you started it by claiming that you served in a thread honoring real people who served. You want to claim service, but don't want to be called out on it, too bad.

17. Sherry A.

Your less than tasteful names are seen by the rest of us as well. I guess it is okay for you to want to police the forum, but nobody can call you out on name calling and stalking.

Sherry

18. Sherry A.

I take my arguments to the Forum and the Thread they originated from, unlike you who is not a gentleman.

Sherry

19. Palisade

You claimed to have served in this thread, so I will address your lie in this thread.

Don't claim service in front of those who have served and you won't have an issue.

20. Sherry A.

My first stalker to put on Ignore.

Sherry