Dr. Bhavna Tank

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Aug 4, 2014.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any experience with this doctor?

I'm searching for a new family physician.

2. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

Dr. Mark Bowling, Clayton Proffesional Bldg. Next to Clayton Hosp.

3. nsanemom22

Thank you

4. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

I see Dr. Mark Bowling and would highly recommend him - very good doctor.

5. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

I used to see Dr. Tank as my main physician, but after experiencing a lot of incompetent staff behavior and her judgemental demeanor, I switched to Garner Internal medicine. Maybe it is just me, but being a middle aged overweight diabetic woman, it was difficult for me to deal with a very thin woman secretly "tsk tsk"ing me, and feeling like I was a kid being called into the principal's office to get yelled at every time I went to see her. Perhaps she is better with children or other chronic diseases. Just my two cents. :neutral:

6. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I went to Dr. Tank for a while a few years ago. They were nice enough ... but I spent MUCH more time sitting in the waiting room than I did in the actual doctors office. I got tired of the long waits and quit going. Things may have changed since then. It's probably been 2-3 years since I've been seen at Dr. Tank's office. On a more positive note, I did have members of my family go for allergy shots at this office regularly back during the time that she was my doctor. Dr. Tank wasn't their primary physician ... but the shots were handled through the same office. The visits for shots were always fast and efficient and they seemed to make a very positive difference :)

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I was a patient there briefly...needed to be seen because I was on the verge of asthma attack which could have been avoided with meds. Could not get an apptmt to be seen for 4 days. Not acceptable for sure.

8. nsanemom22

That settles it. I'm not taking my plump prediabetic butt to see her. That's the last thing I need is a lecture.

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

9. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

I been going to her office for over 10 years and I can see where some people are talking about, but to me its no different than any other doctors office in terms of wait times.

Furthermore, I rather have somebody tell me I need to get my fat *** in check than to shoot roses up my butt. I don't intend on being the person you see at the Walmart riding the electric cart with a mcdonalds hamburger hanging out of my mouth, because I don't know how to keep my mouth close and butt off the couch.

10. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Did you mean for that to come out the way it sounds? :?