My Big Gay NC Wedding

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bulldawg, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Stinger_6

Stinger_6 Well-Known Member

Personally I'm a live and let live kind of guy. I could care less what consenting adults do "in private". Honestly, though, I can't see why anyone would want to stick their junk in someone else's poop hole. I don't want to get too explicit here but I don't care if it's a man or a woman...the last place I want my Johnson is somewhere that a big ole terd came from.

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Don't worry. I don't think anyone would want to tempt you.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll have a problem, since those are completely DIFFERENT SPECIES!!!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

No, I think it is rather stupid when you can do whatever you want, but as long as you ask for forgiveness, you're good to go. Sound about right. So by this logic a person can be gay (it's a sin, after all), but as long as they ask forgiveness they're all set for heaven. Got it.

5. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Whether or not you go to hell/heaven. You had better be glad he doesn't make rules for being a total jerk.

I would retort by telling you to stick to your subject matter of expertise, but you seem to have none, so...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:lol:

7. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

I know this is going to go over your head but here goes anyway. The Bible contains passage after passage and situation after situation where homosexual activity is referred to as sinful and the results are the same without exception. God either destroyed homosexuals or said they would be destroyed in the end (Genesis 13 & 14, Judges 19 & 20, Romans 1). If you can come up with any Bible scripture that states that God is even indifferent regarding homosexual behavior I’d like to read it. The argument that God made gays to be gay, therefore, He must approve of homosexuality, just isn’t Biblical.

Frankly, if I had any doubts at all that I was not going to heaven or that I would miss the rapture because I was involved in these lifestyles I would do everything in my power to flee from them. Yes, God is love, but He is Holy and will not stand for sin in His presence. That's why we need a Savior. But of course, that doesn't give us a license to sin.

If homos really want to be delivered, their first task is to recognize that the homosexual lifestyle is a sin. Second, my advice to them is to go to the Lord in prayer and ask the Lord to save you, cleanse you, and deliver you. Then get away from the homo lifestyle.

This problem is a lot like alcoholism. You can get sober, but if you continue to go to bars or places where people are drinking you will be back to square one. God can deliver you but you must stay away from temptations that will lead you right back down that road.

So I guess gays can avoid hell if they get out of that lifestyle and ask for forgiveness. Good luck finding one to do that.

8. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

and what would you call yourself, princess?

So in closing...you have more defense mechanisms in your body for homosexual activity than you do for the wishes of your creator. Your ancestors are most assuredly proud. *sarcasm*

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Let me know when you find one that is a consenting adult and can sign their name.

10. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Anyone wanting to marry such a spouse might also have trouble with signing their name or showing they are a consenting adult ..... :mrgreen:

11. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

What does the Bible have to do with the legal rights of people? This is a book that has a lot of stories that were translated many, many times. Stories. There are people out there who do not agree with whatever power you attach to this book. It is my understanding that being a Christian is a way of life, loving others as you would love yourself. No room for bashing lifestyles of others. you may believe in Heaven and Hell, but have no right to condemn others because you do not think they live according to your rules. The last I checked, there is supposed to be a separation of church and state and the government should not be determining who is allowed to legally enter a marriage based on religious beliefs. As for the marrying a dog concept - don't be ridiculous. The religion card really does not play well in this game, as this book of stories does not have the same value to everyone. You cannot send someone to a place that does not exist in enlightened minds. Educate yourself...there is a world out there of people who think independently.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Ha! Face it, dude. You're gonna burn in hell with all of the gays you say are going to be there!

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Enjoy your stories.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

14. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

:iagree::hurray:

15. Wayne Stollings

:iagree: :cheers:

16. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Homos = <2% of the population. Yes, a majority voted for this. That goes without saying (although I'm not surprised I have to explain this to you). If nothing else, they are vocal and passionate. That doesn't make them any less of a freak of nature though.

17. Wayne Stollings

That would ignore the percentage of people who are not homosexual who support the right of everyone to enjoy the same rights. The percentage of those who choose interracial marriage was a small percentage of the population when that discriminatory set of laws was struck down, but a larger percentage supported the right to make such a choice as is the case now.

BTW they are also not a freak of nature as there are homosexuals in many other species.

http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world.

Currently, homosexual behavior has been documented in over 450 different animal species worldwide. For instance, observations indicate that Humboldt, King, Gentoo, and Adélie penguins of the same sex engage in “mating rituals like entwining their necks and vocalizing to one another.” In addition, male giraffes have also been observed engaging in homosexual behavior by rubbing their necks against each others’ bodies while ignoring the females. Yet another example is lizards of the genus Teiidae, which can copulate with both male and female mates.

Biologists Nathan W. Bailey and Marlene Zuk from the University of California, Riverside have investigated the evolutionary consequences and implications of same-sex behavior, and their findings demonstrate benefits to what seems to be an evolutionary paradox. For example, their studies of the Laysan albatross show that female-female pairing can increase fitness by taking advantage of the excess of females and shortage of males in the population and provide superior care for offspring. Moreover, same-sex pairing in many species actually alleviates the likelihood of divorce and curtails the pressure on the opposite sex by allowing members to exhibit more flexibility to form partnerships, which in turn strengthens social bonds and reduces competition. Thus, not only do animals exhibit homosexuality, but the existence of this behavior is quite prevalent and may also confer certain evolutionary advantages.

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: :hurray:

19. Melon

Melon Well-Known Member

:iagree:

20. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

IMO...After reading this thread, the one thing that comes to mind is that in the Bible, no one sin is considered greater than another. Gluttony, lust, greed, gossip are just as much of a sin as homosexual behavior or even premarital sex. As we know, Scripture says that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. If someone is saved by the blood of Christ, they are saved. No one will stop sinning until the last breath he or she takes. Having said that, the closer you are to God and the better your personal relationship with him, the less desire you have to sin. Life is a journey of ups and downs, struggles and triumphs, at times you are close to God and sometimes far away. God knows us more intimately than we know ourselves! Thank God for grace and mercy. Without it, we'd (believers in Christ) all be in the same sinking boat.