Time Warner in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bluewillow, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Bluewillow

Bluewillow Well-Known Member

Does Time Warner have a location in Clayton? A physical address where I may return our ancient modem? Thanks in advance for any help!

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It's in the Lowes Foods shopping center on hwy 70.

I've been there several times. Nice people to work with.

3. Bluewillow

Thanks so much! I have shopped at the Lowes Foods but never noticed Time Warner there. Have a good evening!

4. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I think it's next to McKinleys

5. Bluewillow

Thanks so much! It was right where you said,down from Lowes, by McKinley's. The employees were really pleasant. A much more positive experience than I've had at the Time Warner in Raleigh.

6. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I second this! I lived in Raleigh all my life until 7 years ago when I moved to Clayton. I dont know what it is, but I think the people in general are more friendly in Clayton. :)
    And I love the employees at TWC in Clayton too, so friendly!

7. IncognitO

IncognitO Well-Known Member

Please be aware

Just a heads up, I recently went and bought my own modem because I was tired of paying the monthly $5 rental fee from TWC, after I returned my modem (to the clayton TWC store) they immediately took the modem charge off my bill.
    I noticed that the next month that my bill actually went up AFTER i returned the modem, what TW did was since I didn't use their modem the cancelled my package and charged me for the individual tiers and my bill went up by $10.
    I had to call and talk to several different groups (who don't seem to talk to the other group within their own company) to get my bill reduced again.