Vet Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by TBonz, Dec 3, 2014.

1. TBonz

TBonz Member

Can anyone recommend a vet in the Clayton area? We are moving in about a week and want to be sure we have a vet lined up for the pups!

Thanks in advance!

2. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Dr. Barzola at Clayton Animal Hospital on 70. Unfortunately we lost one of our furbabies last week and she was absolutely awesome. I will take the rest of the critters to her for life.

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

While more in the 40/42 area than Clayton, we love Carolina Ranch. For boarding and vet.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss; they truly are a member of the family.

5. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Thank you Hught. Molly fought the good fight. It's been truly heartbreaking. Dr. Barzola certainly did everything possible for her as did we. :cry:

Good luck with your Pups OP.

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Dr Beam

I love love love Dr Beam at Clayton Animal hospital. She has been a godsend for me and Laila.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I've been very happy with Plantation Animal Hospital.

8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Clayton Animal Hospital, paws down!

Excellent physicians and staff, convenient location and hours.

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree: Clayton Animal Hospital

10. TBonz

TBonz Member

Thank You All!

Molly - sorry for your loss!

We have two rescues, the youngest (Lexi) we got last spring and she will be a year next month. She's due for a booster in a few weeks so needed to move quickly. Logan is almost 6 years old now.

Our oldest son (lives in house near his college) also brings his Dane when he visits. Zeus is fighting cancer so also wanted to be prepared in case he needed something over the holidays.

Thanks again for the recommendations! Happy Holidays!!!

11. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

You'll find a lot of pet lovers around here, and most are very loyal to their vet/animal hospital/animal clinic. From my own personal experiences, I love Clayton Animal Hospital .. I trust every person there, from the office staff to the vet techs, to the veterinarians. Over the years I've been going there, I've seen them treat every client with genuine caring and affection at the best and worst of times!

http://www.claytonanimalhospital.com/index.html

(as a side note, molly2008 -- so sorry to hear about Molly!!)

13. esther

esther Active Member

vet

Dr. Campbell and her assistant Susan. (Cleveland Animal Hospital 40/42 )
    both so wonderful all thru my dogs illness and having to be put down. Everyone is wonderful there..