Cleveland Draft House - Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gcoats3, Nov 21, 2014.

1. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

Hey folks for what it is worth, we enjoy CDH on 42W. Send me a PM with telephone # of someone in management at CDH and I will ask someone with the facts from Johnston Health Center to call them. Personally I believe this was a bad business decision but it seems 4042 discussion board members disagree. Have a nice day!

2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

3. PoohBear

Not sure any doctors were involved. I was told it was "staff". Could have been volunteers/custodians etc. for all I know. All I was told is a department head made the reservations!

4. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

It still doesn't matter. I think you are missing the bigger point in that crap happens. No one said that what they did was "right", but it isn't the end of the world or some "big mistake" to use your words.

They had to find a new place to have lunch.........big deal.

5. PoohBear

Yes, from what I understand it was a big deal for someone at JHC. Otherwise I doubt I would have never heard about it.
    I would imagine the one that made the reservations was inconvenienced. Had to find another location. Had to contact 19 staff members to advise them of change in location, etc! That could be a big deal for the ones involved.

6. molly2008

I deal with that stuff all the time. If it's a "big deal" then someone needs to step back and re-assess their job. Just sayin'.

Inconvenient? Sure. BFD? Nope.

7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Are you the Manager over there at CDH ? lol

8. molly2008

No. But I send 30 some folks to Vegas every year and schedule flights, hotels and meals for them for a 5 day convention. Rescheduling a lunch for 20 wouldn't be a blip on my radar screen.

9. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

You're a trained professional in scheduling

10. molly2008

Ha, no. I just know how to get crap DONE that needs to be DONE. Ask my boss. :cheers:

11. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

I disagree...I would have been raising holy hell if they had bumped me without notice.

12. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

does clayton draft house have private room for 50? is the menu the same as cleveland? is the food and service as good in clayton?
    i would think someone would have contacted the individual that made the reservations. it was good this individual called to confirm.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wow! :iagree:

15. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

:iagree:

I would have raised hell if they tried to bump me period.

16. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Oh my Lord....apocalypse is upon us.

:lol:

17. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Anyone not upset about that; just enjoys being crapped on. I'd be pi$$ed.

18. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Really? Not to you because it did not affect you, but it did affect 20 other people. If you really are a "scheduler", then I would question your character and integrity with such a flippant attitude.

You have missed the whole point about this "discussion" and the way that the Cleveland Draft House conducts business. But, why am I surprised at that?

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I've had the food. I wouldn't be too upset if my lunch was cancelled.

20. molly2008

Gosh, I missed the part where I said what CDH did was the correct thing to do. Oh wait, I didn't. :nopity: Reading comprehension.......let's give it a shot.

Second, it was a lunch, not a meeting with the Pope. There are several places around that might suffice in a pinch. Pick up the phone, make some calls and cross CDH off your list.

Done.