For Sale Sign

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bissielizzie, Jan 26, 2015.

1. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the deal is with the "For Sale" sign up at Terrafin?

2. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Yeah.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it's for sale.

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

The Old Drug Store building and 1/2 acre on the corner are for sale by owner. Maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity to own what is arguably the best corner in Johnston County. There is an ad on Craigslist under "Business".

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bfs/4853254089.html

Or.........they can just call me at 986-4394. I'm a "motivated seller".
    Motivated, not desperate, ;)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  4. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or has that property changed owners quite a few times over the past 6 or so years.

5. dgsatman

I have been owner or co-owner for 16-17 years. Terrafin has been there going on 5 years now. Must just be you...... ;)

Real Estate is for sale, not the business.

6. jesse82nc

7. dgsatman

Yes, Kro's Nest opened in 1991, I believe, and don't remember when Maggies opened, as she wasn't there long. :cry:. However, these were businesses (and there have been others),your reference was to the property, which I take to mean real estate.

8. jesse82nc

Ah ok, thanks! I guess I didn't realize that the businesses and the property there were owned by different people always.

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Too bad Nate couldn't buy it and evict Terrafin. That would be karma.