B & S Heating and Air?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Space Ghost, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost New Member

Does anyone know if B & S Heating and Air in Benson has gone out of business? This past December they gave me an estimate to repair my HVAC unit. I have tried to get in touch with them but the number listed for them is disconnected. I thought they also had a website but can't find it now. I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

2. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Honestly I don't know, but this is exactly how I found their service to be. Non-existent. Do yourself a favor and get another company.

3. big rob

big rob Member

Space Ghost, they are indeed in business and have been for 45 years. You must have called during one of those times the phone company was doing work on the lines or something.
    The number is 919-894-5151.

Poppin cork, I find what you posted hard to believe, and very ignorant to suggest things about a company you obviously know nothing about.
    B&S is a small company, but to say they have a non-existent service dept. is not true at all.

4. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

That has been my personal experience sir. It is what it is. I used them for 5 years before giving up and getting a better company that would actually come , work on, and service our units. If your experience is better I'm glad it is.

5. big rob

big rob Member

Sorry to hear that. Things have sure changed as far as I can tell.
    You are actually the first one I have ever heard say something like that about the company, but I guess it can happen as hard as it is to get good help. I always hear very good things about the service and turn around time