Avoid Logans Roadhouse of Garner

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by certdude, Apr 11, 2015.

1. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Suggesting you all avoid Logans Roadhouse of Garner due to bad management practices.

Associate of mine who worked there, got fired. For bringing them business. Not kidding.

Associate one evening while not working, arranged a group gathering at the restaurant, of about 20 people. There was a complaint made to the manager during the event by someone in the group on the quality of that person's food. Due to this complaint, since my associate was "incharge" of the group (they were not, just suggested the group patronize it), and the business did not appreciate the complaint, my associate was fired.

My associate also was responsible for several of their friends, family, and myself patronizing the establishment on multiple occasions due to their employment there. We will not be returning

Further with that, my associate is looking into legal action due to some stuff that was said by mgmt during the termination which I agree was uncalled for.

2. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Good luck with the legal action. This is a right to work state, an employer does not need a reason to terminate employment. It will probably be a he said, she said deal.

3. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

This post will not change our mind. We tried Logan's a couple of times several years ago. Never been back. There are many dininig options that are much better than Logans in our area.

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Slight off target. What are they building behind Logans?.

One time I went to Logan's with some friends. The server was more interested in hitting on the two girls sitting at the next table than doing his job. He sat down to chit chat with the women than to refill our drinks.

5. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

you miss the point--it all about the peanuts

michelle and kaci like this.
  6. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Buffalo Brothers I believe - http://www.garnerbiz.com/2015/02/february-updates/

Rockyv58 likes this.
  7. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

I've been here probably a hundred times...never an issue.

kaci likes this.
  8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Service is hot or miss. And if I'm gonna gamble, it won't be over whether or not we'll get good service. Not been back since the last debacle.

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I think they're overpriced. I'd rather enjoy better quality food at those prices...and go to Outback!

10. esther

esther Active Member

My husband and I ate at Logan's two or so weeks ago and both of us got ill !!! Not going back. I called and spoke to the manager but he didn't seem to care !!

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

We love Logan's. We've always had good service each and every time we have been and the food is great.

kaci likes this.
  12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Never had a problem there myself either, love their "everything but the kitchen sink" salad :) They have catered several functions i have attended and it has always been great too.

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Their Bone in Redeye's are awesome. If you haven't tried it. You are missing out.

14. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Never took you as one who likes a Bone in.
    I'm glad to miss out on that one.

ServerSnapper likes this.
  15. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

It is great that we all have different tastes and different expectations.

16. ServerSnapper

and it was a Ribeye...not a redeye. lol

17. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

"and it was a Ribeye...not a redeye. lol"
    WOW and I thought maybe they had introduced a new special on the menu.

18. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Not redeye gravy with a bone in it?

19. ServerSnapper

lol no. I can claim post traumatic stress disorder for my new found life and lack of making sense when it comes to brain to hand failure.

20. ServerSnapper

ok. I could go so many different directions with this. Touche'

michelle likes this.