can i borrow.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Nov 5, 2012.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Sorry but I do not have a metal detector. But take me! I can find very large fish hook. Last Saturday I was in ocean in Myrtle Beach. Stepped on 2/0 or 3/0 fish hook with weight, leader and line attached. Imbedded deep in the ball of my foot. Trip to hospital emergency room. They used modern medical tools. Pliers and wire cutter to remove. Still very tender.
    Good Luck!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ouch! Hope it heals soon.

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself Bucky. That's horrible that something like that was lying around.

Sherry

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Sherry. Lifeguards at Myrtle Beach advised it was occuring all too often. Still tender but getting better every day!

5. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

I've got a Garrett GTI 2500 you can borrow. But I don't have a sand scoop anymore. Lost it at the beach. Laid it down for 20 minutes and the waves took it and my pin pointer!:cry:

PM a phone number so we can meet.

PS: It's kind of complicated, it even talks to you. Here's a link with vid's on how to use it so you can read up. I don't lend out the head phones but a cheap pair of ear buds will work. GTI2500

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

yours truly went from a 48" waist to a 32" waist in 3 years time

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

So, you're looking to borrow what exactly? lol

8. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

a belt of course ..... ;)

JustAnotherMom and Sherry A. like this.
  9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

YES!!! I need a freaking belt. so if anyone has one I could borrow for Saturday night I would appreciate it. Not one of those stretchy things that fits all sizes either!! Snort!

jlc007 likes this.