CES Teacher Assignments

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Pwoods, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Pwoods

Pwoods Well-Known Member

My kid got Mrs. Renfrow for 1st grade. New to the school. Anyone have any input?

2. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

here is my 2 cents

Don't take the word of someone else about the teacher. Every parent has different expectations. Give the teacher a chance and form you own opinion. My kids have had teachers who we heard were wonderful--one was even selected teacher of the year--but from my experience she was robbing the taxpayers while collecting her paycheck. I have a particular elementary school in the district that I feel needs to be closed and every teacher fired--last night I was talking to a parent who raved about the school. Just because someone tells you a teacher is good or bad does not mean you will have that experience. Two of my boys even ended up with the same teacher for one grade. Our first experience was wonderful and I was thrilled to have her again--the 2nd time around not so much-- the year was terrible. What really matters is your experience and what your child needs-- and you really don't need that impression clouded by another parent's opinions.

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Well Said :)