Problem getting photos onto iPad with Apple Lightning SD Card Camera Reader

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Jan 8, 2016.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Someone else transferred photos onto a micro SD card then placed the card in a SanDisk adapter and plugged it into an Apple Lightning Camera Reading cable. We can view on our Mac so we know the files are there, but we cannot see or import them on an iPhone 6S or an iPad mini using the Lightning cable. Anyone else run into this problem and/or have suggestions on what to do? Needing this for work on Monday morning bright and early.

Thanks in advance,
    Sherry

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm not an Apple guy, but since you can see them on the MAC, can you copy them to that device and then sync the devices through ITunes or however they do it in Apple land?

3. Sherry A.

I will ask her in the morning because I am not an Apple person either, sounds like something that could be done. All the sites say it is easy to just plug this cord in and press a button, but it's not that easy. Funny how you were the first to respond as I was just telling her how you help me with Excel problems and if she ever has them and cannot reach me she needs to post a Thread to you asking her question. Thanks for always helping.

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

The kid says she tried this at work and it did not work.

Sherry