Sheetz at 42W and Business 70 in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jesse82nc, Jun 24, 2014.

1. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Looked to me going by yesterday that mid-March is very ambitious.

Two752O likes this.
  2. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Any up-dates on this?

Rockyv58 likes this.
  3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything in years :( I do wish they would do it soon. Like when they start the reconstruction of the 40/42 exit ramps and bridge.

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Working on turn lane off US 70. Looks like should open no later than 1st week of April.

Auxie likes this.
  5. Two752O

Two752O New Member

Last week they were shooting for March 30th but today a sign appeared in the window that says 6 days...

6. gcoats3

Sheetz @ US 70 7 Hwy 42 W in Clayton opened yesterday. I am disappointed that thy do not have E15 88 Octane at this location. Purchased Regular 87 Octane for $1.678/gal with Sheetz loyalty card and Sheetz Visa card.

jesse82nc likes this.
  7. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I saw that yesterday, $1.75 was the price on the sign. I too was upset they didn't have blender pumps, I want more stations to carry E85.

8. Two752O

Two752O New Member

Why?

9. gcoats3

Cheaper fuel. No loss in performance for my vehicle.

10. Two752O

Two752O New Member

I hear you, and I'm on board as long as there was also an option for ethanol free.

11. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

About 35 more hp in my car due to the higher octane (about 98 octane), costs about 1 cent less per mile, cooler and cleaner burning, supporting the American farmers, not supporting importing oil from oversees.

Auxie and markfnc like this.