Across from Cabelas

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Mar 13, 2015.

1. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

yes e 15 ,sorry.

2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Just to give a look at what the final lot layout of the NW corner of Jones Sausage/White Oak and 70 will look like for all the pieces currently being developed.

The one in the middle on the right is Sheetz for sure. They are currently working on the two on the bottom in the middle next to the entrance. I think one of those is Red Robin and the other is Panera, but I can't be sure which or if that is correct.

Rumor is that the big space in the back is going to be Belk, but it could certainly end up being a supermarket if that is not true.

The new road in the middle (across from Conservation Road) going left to right is going to be called Eagle Wing Way. The main road will be a continuation of Cabela Drive.

White Oak Associates calls the properties TR1 through TR7 (internal naming).
    White Oak North.png

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    Romeo likes this.
  3. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Early last year I was informed by White Oak management employee that a Belk's was coming to the area but not White Oak. Looks like TBD area in previous post could be a Belk's. Looks like a great location to me.

Romeo likes this.
  4. jesse82nc

One of the TBD spaces and one of the next spaces to be developed will also be a Zaxby's. I am still trying to figure out which one.

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It seems like work on the Buffalo Brothers over by Target is going really slow.

tassy, Auxie and Rockyv58 like this.
  6. markfnc

7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

8. silverdevil

silverdevil Active Member

Any news/rumors of what else could be coming to White Oak besides Sheetz and Zaxbys?

9. jesse82nc

Well Panera Just opened, and Red Robin is opening soon.

There were rumors that Belk would move from up the road to claim the anchor store in the back corner, or a supermarket. But those are still just rumors as far as I know.

Nothing else announced yet.

10. markfnc

Zaxby's is open.

Tardevil and Auxie like this.
  11. markfnc

Drury's Hotel never came about.

12. jesse82nc

Drury still owns the property per Wake Co records

Auxie likes this.
  13. markfnc

the lot west of Zaxbys has a steel frame up. Anyone know what is going in there?

14. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Also any idea when the Drury Inn is suppose to break ground?

15. Boston Redhead

Boston Redhead Active Member

There’s a Flour Power, kids cooking school, that’s supposed to go in on Cabela Drive but not sure where.

16. jesse82nc

It's just a multi-tenant building. So 2-3 small stores.

No idea what ever happened with that, they still own the land.

17. markfnc

I heard from the electrician working on the job. Its going to be a Navy Federal Credit Union and Nail Salon.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    panthersdude2001 likes this.
  18. panthersdude2001

panthersdude2001 Well-Known Member

OMG!! That's great! Not driving all the way to an ATM, but going to this place will be AWESOME!

19. markfnc

M
    The construction estimating site I follow (pay site) showed an update on Drury Inn for 1st time in several years. Says project to start Late 2019. Project was updated July 22

jesse82nc likes this.
  20. jesse82nc

I was actually wondering about that one the other day. Thanks