Similac formula

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robbie, Jun 3, 2016.

1. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Does any Moms out there know where to buy Similac Formula (the powder, not premade) at the cheapest price??? Any place to get coupons for it also.? I appreciate it :)

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

golly gee, I guess no one has had a baby drink Similac!!! Thanks anyways :)

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Call around and ask...or any Web search of a product will net you some results, I'm figurin. Maybe Amazon would help you there.

Romeo likes this.
  4. mypaperheart

mypaperheart Active Member

You can sign up for their program on the website and they'll mail coupons every so often

5. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

You can sign up for their program on the website and they'll mail coupons every so often

That is a good thought!!! Thank You for the suggestion :)

6. ROUTER

ROUTER Well-Known Member

We have a 4 month old baby boy who uses similac alimentum, it is 30 bucks for a 16 ounce can, we use the coupons from the website, and they help ease the pain. You can also find formula for a discount price on ebay, but it is hard to trust people on ebay when it comes to your baby's formula. It is probably fine but we were afraid to try. Keep in mind your pediatrician should have sample cans that they can give you also. Some times they give us 2 cans, sometimes it has been 6 cans.

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

yea, I wouldn't trust ebay for formula but I will definitely see if the Pediatrician has spare cans!!! that is a good idea also !!! Thank You!!! :) Every little bit helps :)

8. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member