clayton twc office

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by certdude, Sep 21, 2016.

1. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

is this office any better about the wait than the Cary office? Need to drop off some equipment. Ive been to Cary office multiple times but never had to deal with TWC before now in this area.

2. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

I've dropped off equipment there a couple times in the past and didn't have a wait. I went in the morning, so don't know how the afternoons are.

3. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

I think that it's very fast, The most people that I've ever had in front of me is 1 or 2 when I've been there.

4. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

The most I have ever seen in there was maybe 3-4 people in front of me, and it was like a 5 minute wait. At busy times they have 3 people working the counter and goes fast. They also helped me lower my bill more than they did over the phone.

Auxie likes this.
  5. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

ok thanks all!

6. youwish2bme

youwish2bme Well-Known Member

Entitled much? oH the CARY location has such a wait time. I'm so important. Will the Clayton location make me wait while all these other people get serviced..

7. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Wow! Much trolling. So wrong. Are the lines shorter at register #2 or am I just being entitled?

Wayne Stollings, Sherry A. and Hught like this.
  8. youwish2bme

youwish2bme Well-Known Member

Changing lines is different than driving 20 plus miles to avoid a line... stinky..

9. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Or it could be that the OP lived in Cary at one time and now lives in the Clayton area! I think that's much more logical, don't you?

10. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Or possibly works nearer to the Cary office and lives closer to the Clayton office.

11. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Or has only used the Cary Office, is tired of waiting in a long line and wants to find a different location, with a possible shorter line, in a different area.